Jordomi

"Lets go to the ice cream shop!" Jordan just had this wonderful idea. I lit up at this idea but then I frowned.

"Promise not to make me look crazy by fighting over the flavors?" I was going  to make sure I wasn't looking weird.

Again.

They all nodded earnestly. Except Bennett. He just gave me his poker face and an almost imperceptible nod.

Ok then. I thought.

Let's go...

-------------time skip----------

The boys promise was forgotten the moment they stepped in. I sighed in exasperation.

"Vanilla is the best!!!"

"No!!! Strawberry is the best!!!"

Bennett cut in,

"That's where your both wrong. Chocolate is the best."

He looked at me for confirmation. I just rolled my eyes.

"You guys know I can't pick!"

They frowned slightly.

"Get out.. Shoo shoo." I waved them out. They shuffled out awkwardly.

"Sorry." I smiled apologetically at the waitress.

"It's alright. They've been here multiple times. But what happened to Bennett the Cool Cucumber? I thought he was alright. He started shouting along with the other guys!" She looked confused.

Me too. Bennett never loses his cool.

I ordered all three flavors and then my favorite.

Napoleon.

(Quick A/N. I know the flavor but my phone won't let me write it. It keeps changing it to this. I just went with it.)

I walked out and was surprised to see only Jordan standing there.

"Hi..." He began awkwardly.

"Hi." I held out the vanilla cone to him. He grabbed it and started devouring it.

Classic Jordan.

"Where's Declan and Bennett?"

Jordan just shrugged and kept licking. I stole his ice cream an threatened to spill it.

"Where. Are. They." Call me cruel. I don't care. I already know...

He whimpered eyeing his ice cream.

"I-I don't know. The second we for out here they just took off." I looked at him carefully.

Yea yea. He's telling the truth.

I handed it back to him but he dropped it. I bent down to pick it up but was suddenly jerked upward. Jordan smiled at me before he- he- he-

KISSED ME!!!

Ok I can't deny it. I've had the biggest crush for Jordan for who knows how long. I gasped in surprise but melted into it. I drew him closer to me kissing him hungrily.

Snap.

We broke apart suddenly.

"Dammit Declan! You moron!" I heard Bennett shout whisper.

I just shook my head and pecked Jordan. He smiled at me and we walked to the car.

Hand in hand.

___________________________

Ok guys!! Sorry I haven't updated. Hope ya liked it. Plz vote and comment. GOODBYE!!! I'll try to update more often. BYEEEEEEE SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT!!

Fine I'll go now.

BYEEEEEEEEE 😘

-Naomi_Is_Awesome