Domino

Again, I'm sorry if I spelled the name wrong. Plz help me with spelling them in the comment down below.

Action!
________________________

"Hey Naomi."

I groaned in irritation.

"Why do you have to follow me everywhere Dominic?"

He smirked.

"Cuz I can..."

I glared at him but he just looked at me a grin playing at his lips.

"Anyway," he frowned,"I noticed you haven't been calling me by my nickname and you absolutely hate the nickname I gave you, when we were young, before i left you..." He looked down shuffling his feet awkwardly.

"Yah." I spat "you left me. And your a couple years to late for my forgiveness." I stalked off leaving him standing in hallway.

Alone.

---time skip---

"Hey Nomi." a sad voice broke through my thoughts.

"It's Naomi." I corrected. I glanced at Jordan. He had noticed the nickname and raised his eyebrows. I crossed my eyes and him and turned to face Dominic.

"Yea?" I sighed.

"I'm just wondering," he sounded awkward."is there anything that will make you forgive me?"

I snorted.

"No." I turned around to face my friends again and started chatting aimlessly about the weather.

When I turned around again a while later, Dominic was gone.

I felt a pang of guilt at the way I had treated him but I shook it off. He deserved it. He was gone, left me to physical bullying for a whopping eleven years. He deserted me. Left me alone for an eternity. As I suffered, he probably was chilling with his friends laughing, eyes sparkling, and hair tousled.

Wait. Why did I think that? I don't like him do I? I can't! He left me!

I can't like him.

I can't like him.

I can't like him.

I repeated these words in my head over and over until I was convinced. Or as convince as I could make myself. I knew I was lying. I knew.

I knew.

I walked outside. I was looking for Dominic. I wanted to forgive him so bad. I really do.

I jumped as a hand rested on my shoulder.

"Hi." I said softy looking at him.

"Hi. I thought,"

he struggled to get the words out,

"I thought you were mad at me." He looked me in the eyes,
"you know i would hate that."

"Hey Domi?" He smiled at the use of his nickname.

"Yah?" He asked.

"I never hated you. I was just a little shocked at your return... Yah know?" I smiled sheepishly at him. "I loved you when we were young, and you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"I still love you."

Dominic's smile was brighter than the sun.

"I do too." His words were something I'd never forget.

I leaned forward brushing my lips against his. He shivered but composed himself. Then I melted against his lips and everything in the world faded. Just him and I.

Domi and Nomi.

Forever...

___________________________

HELLOOOOOO MY BELOVED READERS!! I do hope you like this book. I'm SUPER sorry I haven't even updating but school is just not likin me and giving me extra homework.

Stupid school.

PLEASE comment and vote. Im kinda running out of ideas. I need new ones and I'll give a shoutout to the first and second person who comments. And votes. PLEASE!? Ok. Bye now.

-Naomi