Chapter 1- Going to Magcon

•Kaitlyns POV•

"Moooooommm, when are we getting there?"
She ignored me. Ugggghhh.

Today is the day that I get to meet the Magcon Fam and O2L. I was actually nervous but calm. Wtf is wrong with me?

After a half hour car ride, we arrive at Webster theater where there show will be taking place.

I really have to pee so I tell my mom to save our spot in line. I see this café, so I run in there to use their bathroom. When I enter I see HAYES Grier. W...w...waiiiiittt.... HAYES FRIKEN GRIER. If he's here, then N....n..NASH. I quickly run into the bathroom. Did that really just happen?

After spending a good 2 minutes of talking to myself I get the courage to go walk out there.

As soon as I walk out someone decides to throw iced coffee at me.

"SHIT!!" I yell. I try to wipe it off of my white high waisted jean shorts and my FLAWD crop top. Some whipped cream got on my beanie that says DOPE.
"I'm soooo sorry!!" I look up and I see Kian Lawley. "I didn't see you ther-" He got cut off by the one, the only Andrea Russet.
"Kian, what the heck is wrong with you?!?" She yells. "I'm sooo sooo sooo sorry about my boyfriend!"
"You're Andrea, and Kian, Nash, Hayes and Jc?!" I stumble because the shock is still going through me.
"Yea that's us, babe." Andrea says with a smile. "I like your top, by the way."
"Let's get you some new clothes," Andrea says.
"You really don't need to, thanks anywa-" she cut me off saying, "Babe gimme your keys, I'm gonna bring..." I say my name, "Kaitlyn to the outlet to get some new clothes."

Before I know it I'm in the car with her. I text my mom, I have to run back home really quick. Be there soon.
I'm 19 anyways. I don't even know why I brought my mom with me anyways.

A- "So, Kaitlyn where do you wanna go?"
K- Anywhere you'd like. I don't want to be any trouble.
A-PacSun it is.
K-Okay, thanks again.
A-Least I can do, Kian is such a clumsy guy
K-haha

The rest of the 15 minute drive is silent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry for the crappy chapter. I'll update soon. Maybe even tonight.

-Kaitlyn
Xoxo 💗👆