Chapter 2 PacSun Adventure

•Nash's POV•

  Kian and I were having a little food fight. It ended when this beautiful girl was soaked with coffee.

•after Andrea and Kaitlyn leave•

  "Wow," I say
  "Dude, snap out of it." Kian says.
  "Did you see that girl?" I say to Hayes.
H-Nash, you're drooling.
K-Are you okay, Nash?
Me-Yeaaa. I'm fine guys, let's clean this mess up.

•Kaitlyn's POV•

Andrea and I arrive at PacSun. She tells me to pick out an outfit and try it on. I pick out high waisted jean shorts, and a cheetah print bandeau and a black loose marvel crop top. I go into the changing room and try everything on. I actually look good. I keep my beanie on and my ombré hair looks like I have beach hair. I show Andrea. She just looks at me in awe.

Me-haha. What's wrong? do I have camel-toe?
A-NOOOO! You just look great.

  We go to buy everything, "Lemme pay!" Andrea says. "No this is way too expensive, let me"
Before I know it she has her credit card out and the bag in her hand.
This girl will not give up. I can see Andrea and I becoming best friends. Now, off to Magcon meet and greet. Ugggghhhh. Umma be sooo embarrassed because Nash, Hayes and Kian already say me look like crap.

Nash was giving me an odd look tho. Maybe Andrea will talk to him for me....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay guys. This chapter is sooo boring. Ik. Hate me for it idgaf. S👐erve.

Vote!
Comment!

Love ya you lol butt butts.
-Kaitlyn
Xoxo💗👆🌸