Chapter 12

(Kaitlyn's POV)
•*JULY 9th*•
Today is the last day of Magcon. Ad my birthday!!! When I wake up Nash is still sleeping. He's still holding me in a tight grip.
N- Ten more minutes
He mumbles
K- Nash, I'm gonna get ready.
N- Fine.
He goes back to sleep. The bathroom is empty so I take advantage of it and go take a quick shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and apply some makeup. I put on a very light coat of coverup, blush and then I curl my eyelashes and apply some mascara. Then I put on a black and white Diamond Co. Crop top. I put on some black leggings and my black vans. I finish it off with diamond and gold studs and a gold cross necklace. I blow dry my hair and curl it with my wand. Then I put on my plain black beanie. I take a selfie post it on IG and Twitter with the caption reading: ⚪️LAST DAY OF MAGCON😔 ILL MISS YOU CALI💟⚫️
I walked out of the bathroom and see Nash laying down going through his phone. He sees me.
N- ZAYYUUM BAE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤️
K- Thanks Hun. Now go and get ready.
N- Wait. Can we talk?
K- Yea. Nash. Before you say anything, I know what happened yesterday. You don't have to explain it. Just why?
N- I didn't know it wasn't you. I just had my eyes closed and kissed back because I thought it was you. Turns out it was my ex Helen...
K- Your ex?!? What the hell?
N- Calm down, Babe.
K- Okay. I'm sorry. Just promise me one thing?
N- Anything
K- That kiss didn't mean anything to you, did it?
N- No. Of course not. And you shouldn't be apologizing. I should. And I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I'm going to make it up to you tonight after Magcon.
K- Okay. Apology accepted.
I peck him on the lips.
K- Now go get ready we have to leave at 9!!!
He quickly runs into the bathroom. I decide to go and check my twitter. The usual, FOLLOW ME PLEASE! Is everywhere. I decide to do a following spree.
Tweet: HEY GUYS!! I'm going on a following spree! Let's see how many of you I can follow before Nash gets out of the shower!! Rt this!!! #followmekaitlyn
I send that tweet. I instantly get like 50 faves and retweets. So I start to follow. Ten minutes goes by and I probably followed a couple thousand. I hear the bathroom door open, a half naked Nash walks out. He's shirtless and just has a towel around his waist. I didn't know I was staring until Nash says, "Like what you see?" He winks at me. I feel embarrassed and I feel myself blush. He gets dressed in front of me, I ignore him and pretend to be on my phone. I guess he doesn't wanna get bare naked so he slips on his boxers under the towel. He rips off the towel and throws it at my face.
K- NASH. MY HAIR AND MAKEUP!!
I saw while making my way to the mirror. But I don't make it there. Instead he blocks my way.
N- Babe, you look beautiful. Nothing's wrong.
And with that he pulls me close. The tips of our noses are touching.
K- I love you.
DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT? WHAT IF HE DOESNT FEEL THE SAME WAS ABOUT ME?!?!
N- I love you more, Kaitlyn.
He moves closer so that our lips are carefully touching. Our lips move in sync. We pull back from what seems like 10 minutes.
K- Now get dressed. We have to go in an hour.
I say pecking his lips one last time.
N- Hey. I have the same outfit as you. Let's match today!! Twinsies!!!
He says that in his girl voice.
I go down stairs to see Brent and Jenna making out on the couch.
K- Woah. What happened last night?!?
I say jokingly. Jenna throws a pillow in my direction, but I duck down, it hits Shawn who is right behind me. Idek why this is soo funny but I just sit there laughing. By this time everyone is downstairs in the living room either on their phone or making out. Uhhhhh. That teenage lyfe thooo. When Nash comes down everyone just looks at him, then me, then him. I slowly make my way up to him. I give him a light peck on the lips. He puts his arm around my waist.
N- Guys Kaitlyn and I are together okay?
K- Yea. We talked it out. It was all just a misunderstanding.
Ricky- Okay good. It was a little awkward there to see you guys matching.
I look at Nash up and down. Wow. I thought he was kidding when he said he had the same clothes. He was wearing his usual beige colored khakis black vans and his black and white diamond co. T-shirt. He was wearing a black beanie too. Ugh. I know this is corny. But he just looks soooo cute in his outfit.
Carter- Guys the limo's here!!!
So then we grab our phones and boyfriends and go.
(Shawn's POV)
When Nash walked downstairs I was like. What. The. Fudge. Nipples. I thought that they were gonna be completely pissed and annoyed about each other. But they were as lovey dovy as they can be.
Sarah- Shawn. What's going on? Did any of you guys talk to Nash yet or did you guys fully knock him out before any words came out of his mouth?
Sarah whispered as Nash and Kaitlyn stand there awkwardly. I see Carter getting a little tense as Kaitlyn and Nash hold each other. I know Carter really likes Kaitlyn. At just the perfect timing I nudge Carter and point outside.
Carter- Guys the limos here!!!
I'm glad he didn't explode. But we all know that one day he's gonna lose his temper and try to get the girl of his dreams to be his.
In the limo I bring my guitar. I start to play A Drop In The Ocean. I que Kaitlyn to come in. Aghhhhh. She has an amazing voice. I have to tell my manager about her. I know she gonna shine and be America's sweetheart.
S- Kaitlyn, what are we gonna sing at the show today?
K- Hmmmm. Idk. Guys any ideas?
Nash- Say Something
Sarah- As Long as you Love Me
Connor- Stay
Becca- A Drop In The Ocean !!
Andrea- The Way!!
Kaitlyn- Shawn how many songs do you wanna do?
Shawn- Hm. I'm guessing we could do 3.
Kaitlyn- Great. Let's do, Stay!
Shawn- A Drop in the Ocean and Say Something!!!
Kaitlyn- Yayyyy.
We arrive at Webster Theater. Before heading in we all take a group picture with Bart. We all are sorta late so once we get inside it's already time to start.
(Kaitlyn's POV)
Bart- Nash you're on in 3...2...1...
Cameron you're on in 3...2...1...
Taylor you're on in 3...2...1...
Shawn you're on in 3...2...1...
Carter you're on in 3...2...1...
Matt you're on in 3...2...1...
Jack and Jack you're on in 3...2...1...
Aaron you're on in 3...2...1...
Brent you're on in 3...2...1...
O2l you're on in 3...2...1...
Girls you're on in 3...2...1...
Bart holds me back.
B- You're gonna make a special entrance, birthday girl. Okay. Birthday girl, your on in 3...2...1
I make my way out I see Helen. Ugh. Are you serious right now? Instead of giving her dirty looks, all the girls smile and wave at her, except for Andrea.
Andrea- Don't worry we're just pretending to like her. Just play along. This bitch is gonna get payback.
Kaitlyn- I gotchu.
We make our way up the stage. I find Nash and I pull him into a long kiss but before I do I make sure Helen is looking. She looks so pissed. Aha. That's what she deserves.
Nash- Hey babe. What was that for?
He asks as our noses are still touching. I'm looking straight into his ocean blue eyes. Gosh, I'm so lucky to have him.
Kaitlyn- Nothing. Love youuu.
Nash- I love you. too, babe.
He says that cupping my face in his hands. He bends down to kiss me because I'm only 5'2" and he's fricken 6'. We pull away disturbed by Cameron yelling PÜMA. Ugh.
BART- LETS GIVE IT UP TO THE BIRTHDAY GAL!!!
Everyone started screaming and cheering. And Brent was saying, "Kaitlyn and Nash sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
We all start to laugh. Then we break out into a dance competition. We split into teams of 13. Nash, Aaron, Becca, Jc, Andrea, Trevor, Taylor, Shawn, Jenna, Sam, Jack J, and Meghan.
Vs.
Carter, Me, Sarah, Natalie, Ricky, Connor, Brent, Kian, Jack G, Cameron, Isabel, and Matt.
LOX puts on Earthquake and we all just dance to it. Ten she puts on Cat Daddy. Carter goes up and kills it. After all we have all the Asians. ( Me Carter Sarah and Natalie ) when it's the other teams' turn Brent and Nash just jump up and down an spin. The song ends.
LOX- I think it's clear who won???!! Am I right?!?
Let's give it up for The Birthday Girls Team!!!!
After Magcon is over all of us head back to the house. When I get inside I jump on the bed, exhausted from today. But then Nash comes in and jumps on me.
N- Hey!!! Remember about me doing something special for you? DONT GO TO SLEEP YET.
K- Fine, Nashley.
N- Okay. Now don't come out of the room until I say it's okay. Okay?
K- Okay fine.
I say smirking. He leans in to plant his lips on mine but I turn my head and he kisses my cheek.
N- Hey. No fair.
K- Go babe.
So I laugh at his immaturity as he stomps out of the room
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys!!!
Ugh. I lied about the whole restriction being only for one week. It's probably two but now since I'm posting this now. It's no longer Valentines day. 💝
Love you lil butt butts.
-Kaitlyn
Xoxo💗👆