Chapter 8

(Taylor's POV)

Kaitlyn is just amazing. I love her personality. She's like the girl I'm meant to be with. But this is wrong. Nash is like my brother. How could I be doing this to him? Ugh. But he deserves it. He cheated on her and they haven't even been going out for like a week!!

(Kaitlyn's POV)

K- Hey. I think we should head back to the house. Before everyone starts wondering where we are.
T- Yea. Okay. Listen, I want to apologize about the other day. I just like you sooooo much. And I had no idea that Nash asked you out.
K- It's alright I know you didn't know. No one did.

The house is only down the street so we walk hand in hand all the way back. I see the house about 10 houses down.

K- Race you to the house. Whoever loses has to make a YouTube video of them self dressed up as a guy or a girl walking around Walmart.
T- You're on

He sprints to the house. I'm in track and field(😉😉) so I catch up to him fast and pass him.

T- what the fuck? I didn't know you could run that fast
Taylor says as he walks up to me.
K- So ready for your video?
T- I cannot believe I agreed to this.
I dress him up and do his makeup.
First I put concealer on him then foundation then I do a nice smokey eye. I put eyeliner on him and did a wing. I finish it off with blush and some red lipstick. He makes a pretty gorgeous girl. 😂😂😂. I go find some clothes. I find a black crop top that says werk that shit. I make him put it on with a hot pink bandeau. I find camo high waisted shorts and I make him put on black vans. I find this wig that the guys used in one of their videos, it's dirty blond and it looks real. OMG. Taylor looks like a model right now.
I start to set up my camera on my tripod and we get started.

K- Hey! What's up guys? I'm here with the one, the only Taylor Caniff.
He awkwardly gets into the cameras view.
K- Isn't he just beautiful?
T- Funny. We had a bet and the punishment was this.
K- Also we're gonna go to walmart like this and vlog.
T- Let's go then.
Then we head to Walmart.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys!!!
How do you like this chapter? I thought it was kinda boring but I told my friend Trish that I would update tonight. So here you go!!! Also please vote, comment and add to your library!!! Love you lil butt butts💗

-Kaitlyn
Xoxo💗👆