Chapter 10

(Natalie's POV)
I remember the guys telling us that they're going to Hollister, so I go there first, no sign of them. Then I go to Journeys. I can't find them anywhere.
Andrea- Where the fuck are they?
Natalie- I have no idea. I'll call Jack. You call Kian
We call them. Jack and Kian both answer the phone
(Kian and Andrea)
K- Hey. What's up?
A- KIAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
(He hangs up)
(Natalie and Jack G)
J- Hey babe.
N- WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
(He hangs up)
N- He hung up on me
A- Same. Like wtf?
As we say that, we feel someone tap our shoulders.
Kian, Jack, Jack, Nash, Cameron, etc.
J- We're right here guys, chill.
A- Where the fuck have you guys been? We've been looking for you guys for like an hour.
Kian- We were following you guys the whole time so we could look after you.
Natalie- Gosh. Did Meghan text you guys?
Nash- No, why?
Andrea- She said something bad happened.
Nat- Yea we're trying to look for her and Kaitlyn.
Cameron- That's funny. We're missing Taylor too. Something's not right.
Carter- Hey, where's the other girls?
Andrea- well we came to look for you guys, Jenna and Becca went to go look for Kaitlyn outside. Sarah and Isabel went to look for Meghan in the food court.
Brent- Okay. Let's go look for them. But no splitting up.
Jc- LETS GOOO.
(Becca's POV)
B- hey Jenna. It doesn't seem like she's out here let's go inside.
J- Yea. Maybe she's in there.
B- Let's go. Brent and Connor are probably looking for us.
J- I'll just text Kaitlyn and ask her where she is.
We go inside and we find Isabel and Sarah. Then we all spot Meghan. She's talking to a group of girls but it doesn't look like our group.
J- Who the hell are they?
B- Let's go find out.
J- Let's have some fun with them. First I'll text Meghan.
(The texts)
Jenna🌸: Hey. I know you're playing with those girls. I can tell by your fake laugh.
Meghan🌺: Yea just play along. I caught the blonde one and Nash making out.
I read their texts. I'm ready to mess with these bitches. One because this fake blond made out with my best friends boyfriend. And two because they used to bully me. THEY GOIN DOWN.
(Jenna's POV)
I text Meghan. Then I show teh girls the texts. Today's gonna be fun. We make our way up to the gals.
J- Hey, Meg!
B- Hey!!!
I- HAY
S- Hiyaa.
Meg- Hey guys what's up?
J- Nothing. We just saw you and these lovely people talking. We decided to come by and say hello.
Meg- Oh guys. I want you to meet, Helen, Ashley, and Sydney. This is Jenna, Becca, Sarah and Isabel.
I thought to my self, these basic bitches are going down.
J- Hii!!
B- Nice to meet you!!
(I will kill you)
Helen- Hey! Aren't you Brent Rivera's girlfriend and Meghan you're Cameron Dallas' girlfriend, and Becca you're Connor Frantas girlfriend, Isabel you're with Jc Caylen, and Sarah you're with Shawn Mendes!!! OMG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FAMOUS.
(Nash's POV)
We all head to the food court. I finally spot Meghan, Isabel, Sarah, Jenna and Becca. But where's Kaitlyn and Taylor? Wait. The girls are talking to fucking Helen. My fucking ex Helen. The real question is, why are they even talking to them? Like wtf.
I need talk to Andrea about this.
N- Hey Andrea. Can I talk to you?
A- Yea. Sure. What's wrong?
N- Well, you see those girls that Meghan, Sarah, Isabel, Jenna and Becca are talking to? ( I say nugging my head towards their direction)
A- Yea. What about them?
N- Well that blonde girl is my ex Helen. And I think she's the reason why Kaitlyn and Taylor is missing.
A- What? This doesn't even make any sense.
N- Helen kinda came up to me earlier and Uhm we made out....,
A- WHAT THE FUCK NASH?!?! YOU CHEATED ON KAITLYN AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A WEEK. LET ALONE THAT. YOU GUYS HAVENT ENEN BEEN ON YOUR FIRST DATE.
N- Geesh. Calm down Andrea.
A- DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN FUCKING NASH GRIER. KAITLYN IS MY BEST FRIEND.
She walks away stomping. I see that she's talking to the guys. Carter and Matt start to walk up towards me. Carter has his fists clenched so tight his nails are digging through his flesh. Matt has a disgusted look on his face. They make their way up to me. First Carter punches me in the face. His hit wasn't that hard. Then Matt gets the left side of my face, harder than Cater's. So hard that I spin 360 degrees and get knocked out cold. I totally deserved that.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys!!!
So it think this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote. My phone has been restricted for like a week. Thank The Lord it's fine. Anyways. People have been telling me to update.

-Kaitlyn
Xoxo😘