Chapter 7

(Kaitlyn's POV)
•*at the Danbury Fair Mall*•

We all decide to have lunch first. We have to squish like four tables together because there's a lot of people. We laugh talk and eat. After we are done Andrea and the rest of the girls decide to go to Forever 21, but I have to pee. I tell them I'll meet them there. The guys are going to Spencer's and Hollister.
When I get out of the bathroom I am in total shock. I see Nash begin to kiss this blond. I immediately break down crying. Why would he do this? He starts to kiss the girl back. THAT FUCKIN BITCH. I start to head towards the door and call a cab, but I feel someone grab my wrist. I shake it off but then it grabs me again.
"Kaitlyn, are you okay?" I spin around to see Taylor. "I saw everything."
I don't know what else to do so I just hug him and cry into his shoulder. He rubs the small of my back in a circular motion. "Everything's gonna be fine. It's okay I'm here." He coos.
I know that Taylor likes me. But I think I like him, too. There's just something about him that makes me feel safe. I text the Jenna to tell her that I'm not feeling well. She replies almost right away.

Jenna🌸: Alright. Hope you feel better!! Do you have a ride home?

Kaitlyn🎀: Yea. Taylor's gonna take me home. Have fun!!!

Jenna🌸: mkay see you back at the house.

I don't text back because my eyes start to blur again. Why? why would Nash do this to me? We haven't even gone on our first date and he's already exchanging saliva with a skanky ass bitch.
All of the sudden I'm full with anger. I start to walk up to them, but Taylor pulls me back and says, "Lets get you somewhere far away from here. He holds my hand I feel tingles all over my body.
We call a cab. Our hands are still locked together the whole ride. Then we arrive at Peachwave and he let's go of my hand. Ugghhhh. But then he gets out and runs to my door and opens it for me. We pay the man and immediately lock our hands again. He makes me feel sooo safe.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys!!!

I only have 44 views 0 comments and 0 votes. Please vote and comment it would mean soooo much to me!!! What do you guys think of the chapter? I thought this one was pretty good. There's gonna be a lot of plot twists from this point on!!! So bot for more updates!!! I love all of you butt butts. ❤️💗💛💙💜💚💘💞💖💕💓💋

-Kaitlyn
Xoxo💗👆