Chaper 9

(At Walmart)

K- Go over to that dude with the tattoos and flirt
T- Fine.

He struts up to him.
T- Hey there pretty boy.
Tattoo guy: Hey. I gotta go but text me.
The guy gives him his number winks and walks out. I'm so glad I got that on tape. I'm over here dying on the ground until Taylor walks over.
T- I hate you so much.
K- You wanted to do that bet.
He picks me up over his shoulders and we walk out like that. I'm still laughing, just to make it better he starts to tickle me. I start punching his back because he knows that's my weak spot. I feel nice when I'm with him. We make our way to the car. I'm still slung over his shoulder, we get weird looks from everyone. I really don't give two shits about them.
T- OKAY. THAT JUST HAPPENED.

I decide to give him the silent treatment because he deserves it. He goes crazy. I'm on the verge of laughing.

(Nash's POV)
•*at the mall still*•
The guys and I decide to go to our manly stores.😂. I say bye to everyone and see that Kaitlyn has already left to go to the...uhmmm. Bathroom? Lady problems.... Anyways, right when I'm about to go catch up with the guys, someone comes up to me and starts making out with me. I close my eyes because I thought it was Kaitlyn so I kiss back. When I open my eyes and pull back I see that it isn't Kaitlyn. It's my ex...........
(Meghan's POV)
I was throwing away my trash. I told the girls that I'd meet them at Forever 21 because I was gonna wait for Kaitlyn. I start to walk to the bathroom, but then I see Kaitlyn. She's standing there, mouth wide open, tears dripping from her eyes. I follow here line of view to see..... NASH MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL?!?! WHAT THE FUCK. I turn around to go comfort Kaitlyn but she's gone. My eyes lead me to her and Taylor walking out to the door. Ugh. Nash is soo stupid. Why would he do this to her? I look back at Nash, he looks furious and confused at the same time. Imma go and talk to him. Maybe he can explain himself before I tell Cameron. First I text the girls in our group chat.
-Their group chat-
Meg- GUYS. SOMETHING REALLY BAD JUST HAPPENED.
JENNA- WHAT?!?
ANDREA- WTF HAPPENED?
SARAH- MEG, WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SEE?!?
NATALIE- 😱😱😱
ISABEL- WHAT.
BECCA- ANSWER MEGHAN. WHERE ARE YOU?
(The girls in Forever 21)
Jenna- why won't Meghan answer?
Natalie- guys, we have to look for her.
Isabel- yea. What if she's hurt?
Andrea- Yea. And where's Kaitlyn, too?
Jenna- She texted me saying that she wasn't feeling well.
Sarah- Guys something doesn't feel right. We have to go find Meghan and the guys and find Kaitlyn too.
Becca- Guys let's go. Something defiantly isn't right.
•*at the food court*•
Andrea- Guys, Becca and Jenna are gonna look outside. Natalie an I will go find the guys. Sarah and Isabel try to find Meghan.
So then we all split up and look for our friends. What's gonna happen next?!?
(Meghan's POV)
The girls text back almost instantly.
I ignore them and go back to making my way to Nash. The only problem is that he isn't there anymore. What. The. Fuck. Maybe he went back to the guys. Then I look for that fucking dumb blond slut. (I have nothing against blonds) I see her talking to this group of girls. She's probably exaggerating about how she made out with my best friends boyfriend. 👿. Play it cool Meghan, act like they're your friends so nothing bad happens. I make my way up to the lil sluts.
M-Hey!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys!!
Sorry for no constant updates. My stepdad kept nagging me about only using my phone for calling him or my mom but I kept going on wattpad and he caught me tweeting so he turned on my restrictions. Uggghhh. But now they're off so I will continue on my story. Love you little butt butts. And thanks for reading my story it means a lot to know people love Magcon. ❤️
Follow me!
On wattpad!
On twitter: @kaitlynallysonn
On Instagram: @ikaitlynallyson
-Kaitlyn
Xoxo💗👆