Chapter 1

Broken Hearts

Third P.O.V ~

Today was a regular day for the guild Fairy Tail. By regular, it means some members being ignored and given the cold shoulder. Only three members in the guild suffer and that is Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvell and Gajeel Redfox.

Its been like that ever since Lissana came back and the Tenroe accident. Only a few members are kind and notice them which are Mira, Elfman, Gramps, Romeo, Bisca, Alzac, their daughter, Levy, Gray, The Thunder Legion, Laxus, Juvia, Cana and the exceeds.

Since Lucy and Wendy don't go on missions with Team Natsu since Natsu and Lissana and never invited them, they just go on missions with Gajeel, Happy, or the Thunder Legion. Since they sometimes go on with their respective teams and leave Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel and Pantherlily alone, so they made a team.

They called it Dragon Keys. The day goes well for them until Natsu decided to talk to Lucy for the first time in a year. "Hey Luce, can I talk to you for a sec", Natsu said to the blonde in the bar with a strawberry smoothie in her hand. "Sure", she said without emotion. "You're out of Team Natsu because you're too weak that we always have to save you. And you bring the team down, so Lissana is taking your spot. You were always her replacement and anyways she is way stronger than you".

Then something what he never thought happened, Lucy laughed. "You are kicking me out", she said in between laughs. "Oh Salamander, I was done with Team Natsu a long time ago. You could keep your worthless little girlfriend. And anyways you are the week one here. Not be me". Everyone ways either shocked, angry or amused on Lucy's little speech.

"Why you! Who are you calling worthless you little bitch" Lissana said with anger in her voice. "Speak of the devil. You can have her Salamander. Like if anyone is gonna try to take her away from you. But anyways I don't need Team Natsu or you saving me. I can protect myself and I have my own team already".

Even if it seems like she doesn't care or that she is upset she truly is heartbroken in the inside. Then all of a sudden Natsu tries to punch Lucy in the face but only to be stopped by her hand. "Now, now Salamander we don't need anyone getting hurt. Especially you. Might as well stop. I got to go on a mission with my team now. Bye bye minna, and everyone else", Lucy said waving with an S class job in her hand.

Then Wendy and Gajeel with their partners joined her at the doors. "Why the hell is she taking an S class job", screamed the fire dragon slayer. "Because she's an S class wizard you baka", said a drunk Cana at the bar. "Since when is that weakling an S class". "Since the day you decided to ignore her Dragneel", said a small bookworm leaving the guild to Fairy Hills, the girls dorms. Leaving an angry pyro.

With Lucy and her team
Lucy's P.O.V ~

It really hurt saying that but deep down I actually mean it. Since I'm a little sad I'm playing with my necklace that I made for everyone the group. It was a dragon wrapped around a key with a diamond in the center.

Mine was colored golden with a white diamond (like in the cover). Every time I play with it would mean that I'm upset, mad, excited or that something is bothering me. "Are you alright Lucy-nee", Wendy said in a worried tone. "Yeah Bunny Girl, what's bothering you. Is what that Bakamander said".

I looked at the ground like if it was the big new thing. "Yeah, kind of but not that it matters anymore any ways let's stop to my apartment to get Storm". I said turning to them with a bright smile. "Why don't you bring him to the guild Lucy", asked Carla and Lily. "Yeah but if sees Salamander I think that he will freeze him or attack him. Even if I want that to happen".

If you are wondering who is Storm. Well he's my exceed. He has midnight blue fur, sapphire blue eyes, and a white and light blue flannel shirt also his dragon key necklace colored blue and the diamond colored like his eyes, sapphire blue.

"Let's go Storm. We got a mission to do", I called him from the door. "Coming Celeste". That's a name he gave me, which is totally not bad. I like it. Anyways that little guy is my exceed since I'm also a dragon slayer. A celestial one, which no one knows but my teammates. And Storm is also one. An ice dragon slayer, when he's in his human form.

Our job was really easy. It's meant to be done in one month, but we finished it in one day only to kill a million monsters terrorizing a town near Crocus. And plus we didn't even destroy a single building. So right now we are heading back to the guild, this time with Storm.

Once we enter the guild everyone glares at us except for the once that care for us which held a face full of sorrow. So I already knew what to do even if it hurts. I mouthed sorry to them which caused them to cry realizing what I'm planing to do. We then walked straight to Gramps office.

"Gramps we are deciding to leave the guild", I said with a soft voice. "Very well my children. Is there any chance you are returning", Gramps said trying his best not to let his voice crack. "Not sure old man, but don't worry we will be fine. I promise you that", Gajeel said this time. "Alright If this is what you want. But you will always be my children, you are welcome anytime".

And just like that our guild marks vanished. It broke my heart seeing everyone cry for us even Wendy was crying. Happy was the one that was crying the most in Levy's lap, but it had to be done. So now we are heading to a forest to train our magic. Today this day ended with a lot of broken hearts.

Somewhere in Fiore
Third P.O.V ~

Somewhere in the forest was a young girl of the age of eight teen crying under a tree because she was just quite her guild only because the master doesn't believe that the strongest guild in Fiore doesn't deserve a weakling in his guild which he said. So now this young girl with short blue silvery hair is crying her eyes out.

Then she heard someone walking her ways which made her stop, dry her tears away and reach her celestial keys. Yes this girl is a celestial spirit wizard that goes by the name Yukino Aguria. It may not look like it, but she is also a star mage which also included her star dragon slayer magic which no one know but her friends.

As she stood in her fighting stance she spotted three figures, one was tall, medium and short and also three other smaller figures shaped as cats. And this figures turned out to be Lucy, Storm, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel and Pantherlily. Even is this day was full of tears, sorrow and broken hearts there was one thing that always made you smile and that is friendship.