Chapter 7

Unexpected

Lucy's P.O.V

"Alrighty. Hello my name is Chapati Lola. Next to me is our former council member, Yajima. And for today's guest is Lahar. For today's game is called Pandemonium, a castle filled with monsters. One hundred, exactly. A, B, C, D, and S class monsters. Send one member of each teams up". This should be fun.

"I'll go for today guys. Don't worry I'll try my best". "Our participants are Jura Neekis, Orga Nanagear, Millianna, Obra, Nobarly, Erza Scarlet and Celeste". Once we all stepped forward Mato came to us and told us to get a stick from a cup to determine what number we got, for our turns. When I got mine it was no.8, the last one.

"Well it looks like faith is on my side, I choose one hundred monsters", as expected from Queen of the Fairies, Titania. I guess I have to wait. The rest I really didn't catch since I was looking at the sky. All I heard was that now we are using an MPF or known as a Magic Power Finder. All I knew what that when Jura finished it was my turn. I just realized how my guild is always distracted and never paying attention to the games.

I thought they would be fun, but I guessed wrong. I guess I'll finish this little game. Let me see what is one of my new spells. Oh I know. "I am the ruler from high to all above. Shine bright to your ruler. Dance with me, together the bright cosmic lights will shine brighter than any other day. Lend me your power. Celestial Dragon Secret Art: Cosmetic Star Burst Light!" When I was finished with my attack, the MPF was broken with the numbers 99999. Also not to forget the creator where the MPF used to stand.

"I wonder if that wasn't my strongest attack. And if I had used it. How will the stadium will end up as. Oh well, I guess I should fix that hole. Celestial dragon secret art: time reverse". I got better with that. I don't even see that there used to be a creator. Nice one Lucy, you earn yourself a nice long bubble bath. Even if I got second this sure was unexpected.

"Alright next up are the battles. From Mermaid Heel, Millianna vs. from Quatro Puppy, Semmes". Gotta say, Millianna sure got stronger these passed years. And her agility. She got better at it. "And the winner is Millianna. Next up is Eve Term, remember folks he used to be in the magic council re-enfrocement, from Blue Pegasus vs. Rufus Lore from Sabertooth!". A lot of people sure like these two. Yeah I know that Eve is cute and all and Rufus is popular but still. For that battle I really feel bad for my eyes and for Eve. For my eyes because I just saw 'Ichiya' nude in a bath.

I just need to remember to clean my eyes later. And for Eve because he got seriously burned with Rufus' Memory-make magic. "Next up is Midnight Steel, from Dragon Keys vs. Alexie, from Raven Tail". Why at of all guilds. It happens to be Raven Tail. "Don't worry Master Bunny Girl. I'll be alright".  "Be careful Midnight-nii". "Go kick some ass, Metal Head". "Thanks guys, wait what did you just say you Ice Queen". "Don't fight right now Midnight. Save got strength for you could beat some Ravens ass". Nice one Yukino.

"Alright. Thanks. Now I'm going to go to kick some ass". When the fight began, Gajeel was kicking some Raven's ass, but then it changed. There's something wrong. "Pay attention on this one guys, they might be up to something. Even our friends, the Fairies, are helping. So activate your Dragon Eyes". Just as we were going to activate them, Wendy spotted something. "Celeste-nee, Stellar-nee, Frost-nii. I see something in the air. It's an illusion". "Alright guys let's see through it".

When we activated then and saw through the illusion, we saw Gajeel in front of the Raven Tail guild. Even Ivan, the guild master as Alexei, was there. Then all of the sudden he attacked them, which they returned the favor to strike at him as well.

"You could do it Ga- I mean Midnight". "Show them your real strength, Midnight-nii". "Teach them a lesson". "Beat all of them to a pulp, Steel". As my teammates and I cheered for him and telling him to move out of the way before he got hit, everyone else were looking at us like we are insane. Well, we kind of are.

We finish a decade mission in two weeks. And the most dangerous ones. Even little Wendy goes on them. And she picks them! Anyways back to the battle. Gajeel is doing so well. He already beat Ivan's little followers. So now it's Gajeel against Ivan. Even if it looks like Gajeel is going to loose if you only look their status, but if you see this right now you could see that Gajeel will be the one and only one victorious in this battle.

After one punch, kick, head-butt, and many more. Ivan fell to accompany his rest of his guild, defeated in the ground. And just like that the illusion broke. "Yes you did it Midnight! And the whole guild just by yourself". My team and I sweatdropped at Lily's explosion of excitement.

"And the winner is Midnight Steel. Alright everyone, by Raven Tail's little show today by the whole guild fighting in a match that wasn't theirs, cheating and the master participating. They are being eliminated from he games. And the final match for he day is Fairy Tail's Lissana Straus vs. Lamia Scales Sherria Blendy". Intresting. An animal take over mage versus a god slayer. And a sky one. I could see Wendy already interested in her, even if she hasn't seen the magic yet. God slayer. She must have learned it from a book, because there is no way just a god coming out of no where and giving and teaching you their skill to slay one. Its impossible for a human to slay a god. Only a god could slay another god.

Even if you could use the magic from the whole world. She seams controlled over it. But she's a little to cocky since she can heal herself and has the upper hand. It's not my problem, Sherry must have thought her that cockiness and all of that none since about love and stuff. Sad how it ended as a draw. I wanted to see more. Today sure was interesting. Not to forget unexpected.