Chapter 8

The Truth

Lucy's P.O.V

"Welcome to the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games. For today's guest is Rabian". I still don't like him. "For the games today its called Naval Battle. Each participants enter and they to knock each other out of there. The last two get five more minutes. Alright now send one member out here". "I'll go guys. I need to do something. I'm getting bored". I said as I went to change into a black bikini with a golden trim, a black mask with a gold outline, a loose belt around my waist for my keys and my hair also loose.

"Our participants are Jenny, Sherria, Risley, Rocker, Juvia, Minerva and Celeste. Now ladies, you can enter the sphere". Chapati said as he totally ignored Rocker, since he was the only guy participating in this. "Hello Juvia,  it's nice to see to you again". "Same here Celeste-san. But that does not mean that Juvia will go easy on you". "Wouldn't dream of it. Now. Celestial dragon: spiral", I said as a light full with stars and some cosmic energy blasted to Juvia but she shoot some water to counter it.

As we were doing this, the rest of the girls were up against each other. And Rocker, well he was already out because of Jenny. Damn it. I can't keep on doing this. I need to do something. 'Open my gate you brat'. Aquarius. That's it. Hopefully no one notices this. I then got her key to change.
Star Dress: Aquarius!

I then send a wave at Juvia, since she is surprised about my new magic I learned

I then send a wave at Juvia, since she is surprised about my new magic I learned. But that wasn't enough for her to back down. "Juvia will not lose to you, Celeste-san. I will win!" She then send massive amount of water towards me. I don't have time do dodge. Oh screw it Lucy, just do it. It doesn't matter any more. I then took out a golden zodiac key, Aquarius.

Even if I don't need them I'm used to using them. "Open gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius". "It's about time you summon me, brat. Now let's have some fun". Aquarius and I used our magic to throw the girls out. Now the only ones left are Juvia, Minerva and I. Scratch that. Minerva and I.

What happened to Juvia you may wonder. Well while we was in her day dream of Gray, she fell out of the sphere. And also Aquarius left me to go on a date with her boyfriend, Scorpio, zodiac of the scorpion. So now it's just Minerva and I. Did I forget to mention that I'm out of my star dress and back to bikini and mask that I had on. Because if I didn't, now I did.

"It seems that Celeste is not only a celestial dragon slayer but also a celestial spirit mage. Now that we have our two contestants left. Let's start the five minutes!" "Celestial dragon wing attack". As I my attack was about to hit her, she made this kind of bubble. Then she send the attack back to me. I was lucky that I dodged. "Open gate of the maid, Virgo". Virgo and I went hand to hand combat towards her. She then kicked Virgo away, which caused me to close her gate. I was about to get another key, but that's when I noticed that my belt, keys and mask were missing.

"It seams that Celeste  is actually the missing member from the guild Fairy Tail. Lucy Heartfilia". "Give me back my keys!". "Come and get them little dragon. You are useless without them. You can't even use your dragon slaying magic if you don't have them". "Think again. Celestial dragon roar!". "What?! I thought that magic came out of these useless keys". "Well think again Minerva. And those keys aren't useless". Then all of the sudden there was a hot sting in my back which caused me to scream out in pain.