Chapter 9

Final Depression

Lucy's P.O.V

Stupid cell. Stupid dragon. How the hell did I end up in a prison cell! I just wish that no one knew that I was Lucy. I wish for everything to go back to normal. I wish to have fun again with my family. I wish that I free... But now that will not happen. I'm in a prison cell with Yukino. Everyone knows that I'm Lucy. Everything has gone bad. This is totally not fun at all. They took my keys away. I'm not free. Everything is just wrong.

While I was laying on the concrete bed they have in the cell I heard some foot steps. Ash and cinnamon. Chocolate and mint. Roses. Cotton candy and sweet apples. Cranberry. Fish. And kiwi. Natsu, Storm, Mira, Wendy, Carla, Happy, and Lily. Why are they here. Out of all places here.

"Pst. Luce, were going to brake you guys out". "Don't worry Celeste, Stellar. Were here to help". "Just wait for Natsu to finish Lucy-nee, Yukino-nee". As Natsu finished melting the bars, they gave me my regular clothes so I can chance. As I was finishing putting on my boot, the floor opened and we all feel. I took the hold of Storm and Yukino, who got the little blue paw of Happy, who had held Carla's hand.

While Natsu, Wendy, Lily and Mira fell into a different whole. I swear, life hates me. When we were free falling we all summoned our wings, for we wouldn't hit the hard cold ground. When we got there. There was a bald headed guy with a white band around his head. Sitting there. Enjoying his god damn time. "Who are you", Yukino questioned or more like demanded. He didn't answer only took Happy's fish and lifted us in mid air. Which freaked me out. Thankfully to Yukino, she called out Libra, the Heavenly Scales.

With the help of Libra, she got the gravity back to normal. Then that freak got the place filed with lava. It was so hot I felt like I was melting. Sadly for Acherios, the white knight, he fell into the lava because he helped Yukino and Storm since they couldn't get up to the rock. But Horologium helped. He came just in time. And no pun needed. He had him inside of his clock body. Then Yukino called out Pisces, the fish.

Once she called them out, that weird guy and Happy yelled out 'fish' in unison. With the help of Pisces, they were trying to harden the lava with their water. It was working, until the weirdo decided to chance the surroundings to water instead of lava. Also burring the process, he found out Pisces' weakness. That caused the two fish to turn in to their human forms. That represented Mother and Son.

They weren't doing so well so Yukino got them back to the Celestial Spirit world. And now it was my time to shine. I got out the key of the Water Demon A.K.A Aquarius, and dipped into the water. "I call upon the Water Bearer, Aquarius!". As in clue, the mermaid came out.... with a pissed off and annoyed face. Just like always.  With her water, she tried to take that bald headed weirdo. Then he thought that Aquarius will be defenseless if he turns the water hot. Well that didn't work since when I was a child, I used to call her when I was taking a bath.

I then called on Loke for help. After finally getting hits on him. We won. "Alright, let's go and find the others". When we got to the others. Mira, Lily, and Wendy. "Hey Luce come over here". "No you come over here you baka". "But why~ I waisted my whole energy fighting a weirdo". "Well to bad. You come over here". After some more arguing Natsu finally came to us. Then we were trying to find an exit but only found a big door. "Great. Just great. We found a door, but it opens from the out side".

Just as Natsu was going to hit the doors, they opened up to reveal a hooded person. So I tried smelling them. What shocked me is that they smell like me. It can't be right. It's just a joke. Then the hooded person took of their hood and it was me. "Luce, I didn't know hat you had a twin". You got to be kidding me. "I don't!". Just as copy me took a step, she fainted, but Natsu caught her in time.

"Alright. The best thing to do know it getting out of this hell hole and interrogate her. Now let's go before someone else weird comes". As we got to a room, Natsu laid her down for she can talk to us since now she is awake. When she told us were she was from, it shocked me. She came from the future since something bad is going to happen. And by bad she and I mean 400 dragons destroying everything in its path and killing everyone is bad.

"Don't worry, we will help you to protect this future. Now we only need to find a way to get out of here without destroying anything, got that Natsu. Now lets go". When we got out of there we all ran through a hallway but it was filled with those weirdos and royal knights. So we got to fight with Loke in our side since he never left to the Celestial World. When we were fighting we didn't have the upper hand, they did. It seems like we are still recovering our magic energy.

Just as we were about to loose, some shadows came and sucked the royal knights and the weird group. What was left was us which was Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Loke, future me, Storm and well me. Pantherlily and Mira went to go look for Yukino and Acherios, who disappeared once we were out of the dungeons. When everything cleared up, there was a man walking towards us so Future me put on her hood once again. That man, he smelled like Rogue but different in the same time.

He was talking about the future he came form, how everything was ruined only by one. "I have to eliminate that person to stop them. Even if they say that they won't do it they will. And that person is you... Lucy Heartfilia!", he said as he shoot a shadow arrow at me. It felt like if I was frozen at the spot, since my body wouldn't move because of the shock. Then I saw a blur of gold and black. No. "Lucy!!". Future me got hit. "Why did you do that. Now you are going to die", I said worry clearly in my voice.

"If you died, I will die too. So there was no point on coming if you are going to die. You know I wanted to go on more adventures with Team Natsu". "It's to deep. I can't heal it. I-I'm sorry".  "You are. Now please don't die Lushy. Please". "Let me see you guild mark". "Y-Your hand!?". Please stay alive. You can't, I can't, just leave everyone. "There is two of them. Oh well I guess I have to kill her too. You will not ruin my future". That monster.

"Then I will burn your future to ashes", said an angry fire dragon slayer. "Natsu". "Go. I will take care of Future Rogue. Now go. Now!". Damn that idiot. He better not die on us. On me. We all need him. Fairy Tail needs him. As we ran, we ran towards the Eclipse Gate. When we got there. Princess Hishui was standing in front of it. By the time I got in front of it, it opened. "No. This is all wrong. Dragons are going to come out of it. Close the gate! Close it!", I yelled as I ran towards a lever. I was trying to move it with the help of Yukino and Storm. Even with the three of us it still wouldn't budge. "Yukino! Let's try closing it with our keys. It opened with them. So it must close with it".

And we did try. After try after try. We then opened all of our keys, for our spirits can help us close it. And it worked. But by the time we closed it, there was already seven dragons roaming in the city. Natsu, the fire dragon slayer. Gajeel, the iron dragon slayer. Wendy, the sky dragon slayer, Laxus, the lightning slayer, Erik or Cobra, the poison dragon slayer. Rogue, the shadow dragon slayer, Sting, the light dragon slayer. Yukino, the star dragon slayer, Storm the Ice and snow dragon slayer. And me, the celestial dragon slayer. Ten dragon slayers and seven dragons. This won't be so hard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wrong. We all couldn't even slay one single dragon. And we call ourself's dragon slayers. At least Natsu had luck. He managed to crash a dragon and Future Rouge to the Eclipse Gate, and it broke. But that helped us. Thanks to Natsu on destroying the portal, all of the dragons left to their time. Did I forget to mention that the Jade dragon made my clothes disappear and then threw me towards Natsu. And nude. But if I didn't mention that.... then any of that never happened.

Anyways a few days later the king invited us to a party or ball. It was fun. We even fought in it. As I was drinking my drink I heard someone calling it my name. "Luce. Luce....", the voice got cut since I fell unconscious.