Chapter 4

Grand Magic Games

Storm P.O.V

Once Celeste and I walked inside our room we noticed that we were the last ones. "Took you long enough Master Bunny Girl". "That's not my name Gajeel, and I'm not the master. Carla is". "So any of you know what the games are gonna be about", I asked. "I'm not sure Storm-nii, but when I was walking around with Carla, I noticed that a lot of guilds are here so they must be playing an elimination round for the first game to shorten the amount of the participants", when she finished we all looked at her in both shock and amuse.

"You've done your research Wendy". "Thank you Yukino-nee". "When is it going to be midnight, I'm getting bored", complained Gajeel. As if the time heard, the hand moved up to midnight. Then all of the sudden the inn started to shake, so we ran to the balcony to check it out. When we got there we were surprised, it wasn't just our inn, it was all of them.

"Hello welcome to the Grand Magic Games in X791, like every other year, we are held in Crocus, Fiore inside the Domus Fau -kado. My name is Mato, the mascot for the Grand Magic Games", said a man in a pumpkin hat and suite.

"Since there are many guilds participating this year we are hosting a preliminary event called Sky Labyrinth. Only eight teams can make it to the games. We are not responsible for any injuries or deaths. Now let the Sky Labyrinth begin!". "Carla, Lily. You guys stay here. Alright guys let's hurry and go for no.1"said Celeste as we began running up the platforms to get to the Labyrinth. 

When we got there it was confusing. "I got a plan", said  Celeste and Stellar in union. "What's your plan Celeste-nee, Stellar-nee". "Celestial/Star light", they said in the same time again. "Alright guys, hold us tight got that", demanded Celeste. I got hold of her arm, Wendy is hugging Celeste by the waist, and Gajeel put his arms around Stellar's and Celeste's shoulders.

"Celestial/Star dragon light. Then in a flash we were in front of a door saying 'Finish'. "Wow, new record-kado. One minute. Congratulations Dragon Keys! Celeste, Frost, Stellar, Skylar and Midnight Steel, you came in first place. You may go back to your inn and rest-kado", said the pumpkin man, Mato. When we got to the end and what we did... Well, I have no idea. But I bet that we all passed out once we reached it. I woke up by someone poking me. I opened my eyes to see Celeste, but bigger. My transformation must have worn off when I saw sleeping. "Get ready", she said.

Lucy's P.O.V

One I woke up everyone I walked to the bathroom and get my clothes to get ready for today. Carla, the temporary master, insisted that we wear matching clothes. So we decided black. So one I finished taking a bath. I changed in to a  black sweetheart dress with golden trim, a split in the center of the skirt, a golden skirt under the black one, brown boots, a brown loose belt that holds my sealed sword with a golden handle, and my gate keys, I don't need them to open their gates but I fell better with them in my side. Also a golden mask.

We decided to not wear the capes for the games. My hair, I did it in a half pony tail and a black ribbon to hold it. When I got out, every one was already ready. Storm, he was wearing a blue and navy flannel with a black plain shirt, pants, black converse and a blue mask. Wendy, she had a light blue long sleeve shirt, a black dress, blue tights, shoes, her hair in half pony tails with black ribbons and a light blue and black mask. Yukino, a black shirt with silver star designs, black skirt, boots, a silver feathered cape that fades to black, her celestial keys and a silver mask. And Gajeel, black and gray sleeveless shirt, black pants, black boots and his black mask. "Alright guys let's go"

Time skip to Domus Fau
Still Lucy's P.O.V

Once we got to our tunnel, and Carla, in her human form, and Lily, in his warrior form, went to the guilds stand. We waited for they could announce our guilds name. While they were taking I was zoning out. All I heard was that Chapati Lola, Yajima and Jenny Realight, from Blue Pegasus, were today's speakers.