Chapter 10

Just a Dream

Lucy P.O.V

As I was regaining consciousness I felt that I was laying on something soft and warm. And I smelled Lavender and Vanilla. "Luce. Luce". That voice again. I just want to go back to my guild. Who knows. Maybe Gajeel and Storm already broke the place to pieces and Yukino, Wendy and Carla are either freaking out, trying to calm them down or scrolling the boys.

"Luce wake up". That voice is getting annoying now. So I pushed what ever was making the noise. Thankfully that shut what ever that was. Then I felt something warm next to me. So I snuggled close to it. "Warm", I mumbled. Then the warm source put its hands around my waist. I didn't know that pillows have hands or move. I then heard some giggles. Giggles. The hell.

I then slowly opened my eyes. And only met a chest. "The hell. What happened". When I looked up I saw cotton candy hair. Then met charcoal eyes. "You finally woke up Luce. I was getting worried that you won't wake up". Why is Natsu in my house. "Natsu? Where I'm I. And why are you here and my house". I said still trapped in his warm hands. Since I we were still like that I snuggled deeper to the warmth. "Your at your house Luce. At Magnolia. And I'm always at your house. So get up. We gotta get to the guild. Or else the good jobs are going to be taken. Now let's get going to the Fairy Tail guild".

Fairy Tail. But I quite. I'm not a member anymore. So I looked down to my hand. A pink Fairy Tail mark. The hell. Where is my Dragon Keys mark. "Natsu where is my golden Dragon Keys mark?". He then chuckled at my question. Did I say something funny. "You mean your new book that you are writing. Dragon Keys. You should really stop reading it at night. Now you are dreaming about it". "It was just a dream. What about Storm?".

"Well he is also one of your characters. He is an exceed that can turn like us, then use some ice dragon slaying magic. Damn Luce. You are really good at writing. It seems so real". It was just fake. So there is actually no Storm. No Dragon Keys. No Five Keys. I then got out of Natsu's hold and looked at my desk.

There sitting in my desk were a stack of papers, and the first one said 'Dragon Key's'. Next to it was a golden key with a dragon wrapped around it and a white diamond in the center. None of it was real. But it seamed like it. "Alright, Luce get ready for we can head out to the guild", the pink haired boy said as he went to the kitchen to raid my fridge. I put on a pair or golden colored shorts, a plain white T-shirt, brown boots, a brown belt for my keys and a golden ribbon for I can hold up my hair in a high pony tail.

When I got out of my room, Natsu was waiting in the frame of the door with his arms crossed over his torso. "Where's Happy, Natsu?". "He went up ahead. He said something of giving me time alone with you or something". "Oh", was the only thing that left from my mouth. Just a dream. It couldn't have. When we made it to the guild I sat down in a clean table were no one was sitting down at. Just a few minutes passed and Wendy and Carla came in. Both of them had the same look in my eyes. Confused and lost.

They came to the table I'm sitting at and sat next to me. Next was Gajeel and Lily. Both of them had the same look as us. And sat across from Wendy and I while Carla and Lily sat in the table. "It was just a dream", I said to brake the silence. "But how Lucy-nee. It seemed so real". It seams like Wendy went through the same thing as me. "I can't believe it was. The kid is right. It seamed real. Way to real. It was probably someone messing with our minds". "Maybe", I mumbled asni took out the dragon key.

"You still have that Bunny Girl. I thought I had lost it once I woke up, but it was just laying there next to me", said Gajeel. "Yeah, me too. I guess since we put a lot of emotion towards it, they stayed with us", said the little dragon slayer. "Then what about Storm. He was like our brother towards us. Why didn't he stay with us", I said as I looked up to them. "I guess that he couldn't pass threw where ever we were", said he white exceed. I guess Carla is right. He couldn't pass through.

"Alright I can't take it anymore. What's wrong with you guys. Why do you have that look in your eyes like if you are lost or something. And why are you so quiet and have the same necklaces!", said an annoyed pyro. "Not now Salamander. Can't you see that we don't want to talk about it", said Gajeel. "Well I just wanna know!". "Natsu.... When did I start writing that new book". "Yesterday in the night I guess". "Wrong. I never wrote it. I lived it. Gajeel, Lily, Wendy, Carla and I lived it. I never even worked on it. So do you really want to know Natsu?".

"Yes I want to know". "Me to Lushi". "It's alright if I listen Lu-chan". "I'm listening Blondy". "Mira get me more beer. For I can listen at the story". "Alright. I'm also going to listen if it's okay". "I'm interested in your story Lucy". "So I'm I". "If Gray-sama wants to listen to Love-Rivals story, than Juvia wants to listen too". I guess everyone wants to listen. "Well it was a regular day at the guild........."

The End