Nobody Told Me

Copyright © 2014 by KhadijahShondale.
All Rights Reserved. This is an original work of fiction, no part of this book may be reproduced in any form without written consent of the author. All names, characters, places and events are products of my personal imagination and or are fictitiously used. Do not copy! Please understand that I WILL take legal action.

Authors Note:
Hey thank you for taking the time to read my story. The first three chapters will be slow so please just bare with me, this is my first story so don't not expect mistakes because there will be plenty. Imperfection is beauty! Me Continuing this story just depends on the reactions that I get. So Please tell me what you think.

Chanel's POV

"Shit!" I curse stepping on one of many of Kimora's toys while walking in her room. I think its about time that I start to teach my baby to clean up. One thing my momma taught me when she was still alive was its never to early to learn responsibility. That's one of the many reasons I will forever respect my momma. "Kimora baby girl wake up" I sang to Kimora while trying to shake her awake. "mhmmm" she replied back, "angel get up." She then rolls over on her stomach and covers her head while saying "Ma , I'm sleep see" and fake snores. I swear my baby is a mess.

Kimora is really light skin, a little over over 3 feet. With naturally curly hair and light brown eyes. She gets her curly hair from her father. He was an ... ok guy and wateva. His name was Anthony and we had met at a party, which is where Kimora was conceived. When he found out I was pregnant he wanted me to get an abortion , nothing against those who do but it just wasn't for me. Anthony decided in the end he couldn't handle it, no lie I was pissed off I'm talkin I keyed his car and flattened his tires pissed. Yet in a weird ass way I respect him because even though he left he left before she got to attached. So we had a short lived relationship, but the longest two months of his life. Before you go assuming shit , thing I'm not is a hoe, slut, thot, or squally . I was just a young girl who made mistakes but I don't regret any of them dealing with Kimora.

I guess spaced out a little and had sat down on the bed with Kimora because the next thing I know she's sitting on my lap placing kisses all over my face while saying "It's alwight mommy I lub you , don't bee sad. I'm up now." This is why I love my baby girl.

I pick up Kimora and take her to the bathroom and close the toilet seat lid then place her onto it to sit down. I start the water and put in her baby soap. After I wash up Kimora I rub her on some lotion and help her put on her Hello Kitty underwear and matching socks. One thing about Kimora is she hates wearing clothes if she doesn't to. She gets that from me.

Me and Kimora walk down stairs together . While she goes into the living room to watch tv I go into the kitchen to start making us breakfast. During the process of me cooking the somebody starts banging on the door. Who the hell is beating on my door like they done lost they got damn mind ? I asks myself. "mommy tell dat noise i said be qwite" Kimora yells turning the tv up. I swear that child ...

I open the door to reveal two of my best friends Alexandria and Devin. Alexandria goes by Dria, she's dark skin and thick as hell. With a smart mouth ships is not afraid to speak her mind, and don't care who's feelings get hurt during the process. Devin is a hood nigga and stay fuckin hoes. The fact that he young fine as hell and the nigga is paid too which
adds to appeal. People assume straight forward that because he a hood nigga with a couple of bodies mean he a dumb muthafucka. That's where your wrong he graduated in the top 20 of our class and got a business degree.

"Why the fuck y'all two muthafucka's come over here unannounced? and stop banging on my damn door.!" I sat to them while pointing one finger in there faces and placing the other on my hip. "We came to eat hoe" dria says "yea ., so swerve bitch" goes Devin While mushing me in the face and pushing past me. I close the door and release a sigh "This is gonna be a long ass day" I say to out loud . " Bitcb get yo ass inn here and finish this damn bacon !" Dria yells from the kitchen . "OR! .. you can finish it your Da..ng on self " quickly changing my speech noticing my daughter was now present in the room. Hearing music playing Kimora and I make our way to the kitchen.

Once we mad it there we found the source of music. Devin playing Paranoid by Ty Dolla Sign ft. B.O.B "I saw two of bitches in the club , and I know they know about each other . I think these bitchs trynna set up maybe I'm just paranoid!" Devin starts to sing loud and off key. The nigga was hurt one thing he two things that the nigga can't do is cook and sing. "Sweet cheeks " yells dria in a baby voice and picks up Kimora planting kisses all on her face making Kimora squeal out loud and wiggle around in her arms while laughing. "mommy save me" Kimora giggles . In response I just watch my baby girl, I love to see her happy, her being happy makes me happy. Devin then comes up and takes Kimora from Dria. "Since I saved you can I get a kiss or naw?" Devin asks Kimora. Raising her hand up and stroking her chin as if she's thinking she replies "Mhm .. Nawwwwww". acting as if her response hurts he puts her on the ground, drops to his knees grabs his 'heart' and starts fake sobbing.

Kimora assumes he is hurt so she runs to him and tells him "I swrry" while planting a big sloppy kids on him.

Please follow , vote , and comment ! Tell me whatcha think