Ego's & Dreams

Author's Note:

So this chapter was supposed to be posted yesterday for Valentine's Day but better late than never. So i attemted to make it longer for you guys but I only put up some.. THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITIED

 "It's on, baby let's get lost

You don't need to call in to work 'cause you're the boss

For real, want you to show me how you feel

I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal

Why?

Well, you got the key to my heart

But you ain't gonna need it

I'd rather you open up my body

And show me secrets you didn't know was inside

No need for me to lie"

Beyoncé ~Ego

Chanel's POV

Mhm I moaned in my sleep. Felling that I was having a good ass dream I tried not to wake up because of what I was feeling. The shit was magical, I don't know who this dude in my dreams was but his tongue game was on point. Groaning I woke up cumin only to find out it wasn't a dream at all. I looked down and lifted the blanket up to see Jonathan smirking at me.

Coming down from off my high, I turned my head sideways to examine him. I bit my lip looking at him. Jonathan lowered his head and kissed from my left knee up to the inside of my thigh. He repeated this process with the right, before sucking hard and leaving a hicky there. The sensation of his kisses became to much before I knew it I had threw my head back before releasing a loud moan.

Taking my unawareness to his advantage he dived in going straight to work. Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better he added a finger. Screaming his name I began to grind on his finger. Jonathan pulled his finger out before thrusting two fingers in and biting my pearl all at the same time. Unable to hold my release in any longer I came on his fingers. Instead of slowing down he licked up every drop like his life depended on it while till managing to thrust his fingers into me. He only slowed up the process to add in another finger.

Not thinking that I could take any more I begged him to stop. "Uh p-p-please. JONATHAN, wait slow down daddy." I moaned out. Felling my self close to another earth shattering release I tried to run away. This only made Jonathan abandon his fingers, taking his large hands and placing them on my waist to hold me in place. "Don't run from daddy." Jonathan whispered to me while bringing his head up. Not liking the lost of contact I pushed his head back down before locking my legs around him and holding him in place with my thighs.

My only thought was I hope that I wasn't killing him, But the thought left as quickly as it came. We were both going to die me from my orgasms and him from lost of air. I didn't mind dying this way, shit talk about going out with a boom.

Jonathan flipped us over so that I was now sitting on his face. This position made it easier for him hit all of the right spots. Taking the opportunity to some movement I began riding his face.

An hour and a half later Jonathan was finished. My kitty was sore ass hell and Jonathan was laying on the bed beside me.

"How was it?" Jonathan asked me smirking.

"Well., It was aright I mean it could have been better." I lied to him. His smirk dropped fast as hell and he climbed on he opening my legs.