Mall Time : Build-A-Bear

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. Hopefully Chapters Will Get Longer

Chanel's POV

After I finished breakfast earlier we all just chilled out and watched Kimora run around singing and dancing. One thing about my baby girl is she's going to make something over herself. Devin decided he wanted us to go out tonight. I like going out but I hardly do any more because its hard to find a trust worthy babysitter for Kimora. Its not that she's bad, more so the fact that I have major trust issues and if anything was to ever happen to my baby I'm killing somebody and they momma, shit aunts and uncles too. I ride for mines and she my life and responsibility so I don't like to push her off on other people. "Bitch yo hoe ass is coming out with us tonight." Dria said to me. While Devin just nodded his head texting some thot with one hand and eating out a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos. Snatching the bad from him I started to smash them. "Chanel give em' back." he rudely asked. "You asking me or tell me?" he smacked his teeth "Shit which ever one will make you give them back fasted?" I rolled my eyes "Neitha"

"Ma word is mine if you'on give them back I'm gone mollywhop yo hoe ass." Devin said standing up pulling up his pants like he was go do something. I wish a nigga would. I might be a pretty ass chick, but I do have a attitude, I can go from 1 to 60 in ten seconds flat. "Devin if you don't sit you black duck lipped ass down some where, Chanel ain't go have to stand up to whop you ass I will. Shit Kimora can take care of that ass." Dria smart ass stated before I could even open my mouth. "Aint that right Mora." Dria says getting the attention of Kimora who was laying down on the floor with her hello kitty bear she got last week from Devin's mama while watching Bubble Guppies. "Huh?" she answered still not paying attention to anything but the T.V.

After Kimora watched another episode of the Bubble Guppies, a commercial for Build-A-Bear came on and she begged Dria for a new teddy bear. That she doesn't need. I opposed but according to Dria, Kimora was cuter than me so we decided to get ready to head out to the mall for a damn bear.

Kimora wanted to wear her favorite color which is purple so I dressed her in a white short sleeved shirt with a silver hello kitty printed on it with hello kitty written in multi-colored words and a purple tutu with colorful cheetah prints  it and an adorable purple bow to bring it all together, and matching silver sandals. Dria decided that she was going to go in my closet and find something to wear, which I didn't mind since we wear the same size any way only I have more chest where she has more ass than I. Dria dressed in some high wasted acid washed ripped light blue jeans and a black & pink flowered Crop top, adding a Gold Chain that read "Trust No Man' and a pair of beige peep toe Christian Louboutin's . While I kept it simple wearing a long sleeve midnight blue crop top dark blue acid washed jeans a necklace reading a gold chain and dark blue toms.

"Yo! Imma need all three of y'all niggas to hurry da fuck up." Devin yelled while walking through the house. "How yo ol' hungry ass go come up in my house, eat all my food, blow up my bathroom and then rush us?" I yelled back at him.

"Calm all that yelling Devin, ain't nobody get on yo case last week when we was trying to go out and you was thotin' around had us waiting on you for three hours. Patience is a virtue my nigga." Dria goes getting on his case. I swear sometimes my daughter acts more mature than them and she three. -___- So you see where im coming from right? As I usher them out of them out of my house I do a quick scan over Devin to see that he has changed and is now wearing a black Versace shirt with a peace sign on it reading young Versace, true religion jeans and a pair of Bred 11's

"Unc Debbin! YOU MY WAY" Kimora yelled at him pushing with all her night to get Devin big ass out the door. He had my baby struggling trynna move his fat ass.  Once every one finally made it to the car, we were on our way to Lakeside Mall.

When we parked and made out way in the door a cool breeze of air hit me in the face. First thing first we went to Build-A-Bear and watched Kimora run around throwing stuffing every where the finished product was pretty good for a two year old to have made alone. She wouldn't except any help from anybody. Another thing Kimora got from me was her stubborn ness and her wanting to be independent.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND VOTE.! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
 KhadijahShondale