Poolside

So I apologize for the wait for this update, but my life has been hectic lately.  So here’s a short update until I have time to write, it will probably be maybe two weeks before I update again but I’m trying. 

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

WARNING : This chapter contains ‘The bae’s lyrics’ ( AUGUST ALSINA ) in case you didn’t know .. Now you do :D Lmfao

Chanel's POV

 During last week while I was sick Jonathan was calling, or was constantly texting me to check up on me while I was sick. I wouldn’t allow him to come over because I was sick and it wasn’t a pretty sight. I was lowkey self- conscious about throwing up, having a runny nose and all that shit. He didn’t seem to mind, but I did. It would be different If I was in a relationship or something but were not, besides I didn’t want him to see me a worse … Just yet anyway.

So Kimora was back home and running around. She came home the day after I got better and she was trying to baby me, and take care of me like she was the parent. My fat mama is getting grown, even though I continuously told her I was no longer sick, she refused to let that stop her from taking care of me.

Kimora was currently running around the house dancing to ‘Beyoncés Partition’

“Dwiver Rowl up da partition plwease. Ion need yawls seeing Yonce on ha knees. Took 45 minutes to get all drewssed up and we aint even gon make it to dis club.” Kimora sang adding extra words and unneeded letters.

“What you know about yoncé fat baby?” I questioned her.

“Whatcha mean ma? I been liswing to ha ALLLLLL my life.” Kimora cut her eyes at me throwing her hip to the side while placing her hands on her side.

I couldn’t do anything but laugh at her.

“All yo life huh?” I tilted my head to the side.

“Yassssss all my life ma, aint that what I said?” Kimora spoke while mimicking my gestures.

“All two and a half years right?”

“Yaasssss huntey Am I getting old *Clicks tongue* or Nah?” I don’t even know when she picks up on these urban slangs and sayings.

“Kimora go sit yo ass down somewhere. Before I or nah yo ass.” I told her laughing while walking away, before waiting for a response.

I walked up the stairs and then went to my room to get showered and dressed so that Kimora and I could go meet up with Dria so we could go swimming.

Turning on the shower water I got in and washed before proceeding to wash my hair. Once I got out I dried off and applied lotion before finishing my hygiene. Then I tied up my hair leaving it wet and curly before picking out my outfit.

After spending 15 minutes back and forth between my closet and mirror I finally decided on wearing my orange bikini. Over it I wore a neon yellow crop top and tribal print matching shorts.

I went to dress Kimora in her hello kitty one piece. Grabbing my phone, money, and sunscreen we were ready to head out to meet Dria at the pool. Once we made it to the pool Dria helped me take Kimora out the car while we put on sunscreen, Dria blew up Kimora’s swimming floats.

We went to the pool chairs and put our stuff down claiming our chairs. Considering Kimora was anxious to get into the water I took her to the three feet. 

 After sometime in the water she wanted to get out and play with the other kids, who were playing hide and go seek. I made sure she was good before I left her to go and lay down pool side.