Some Type of Way

As usual this chapter has not been edited.

Jonathan's POV

I rolled up as I rapped along to Jay-Z's Tom Ford.

Clap for a nigga with his rapping ass
Blow a stack for your niggas with your trapping ass
Clap for a nigga with his rapping ass
Blow a stack for your niggas with your trapping ass

Tom Ford
Tom Ford
Tom Ford

 I inhaled and exhaled repeating the process over and over again, trying to clear my mind.

As Coming up
Coming down
Riding clean fix your head, in my crown
Bad bitch
H town
Keep it trill
Y'all know y'all can't fuck around
Paris where we been
Part my Parisian
It's Hov time, in no time it's fuck all y'all season
Piss out Bordeaux and Burgundies
Flush out a Riesling, when's Hov's out, them hoes out
Y'all put y'all weaves in and

I picked up my iPhone and called over one of my hoes named Jaz. I needed to relieve some stress and what other way than to do that besides weed, liquor and bitches?

Clap for a nigga with his rapping ass
Blow a stack for your niggas with your trapping ass
Spent all my euros on tuxes and weird clothes I party with weirdos
Yeah Hov yeah Hov

I don't pop molly
I rock Tom Ford
International bring back the Concorde
Numbers don't lie check the scoreboard

Tom Ford
Tom Ford
Tom Ford
Tom Ford
Tom Ford

As I finished smoking I went to change into some sweatpants and took of my shirt. As I was jogging down the stairs I opened the door for Jaz who was knocking like she didn't have no home training. Hell she probably didn't know what home training was.

"Whatchu call me over here fo?" Jaz asked smacking on her gum, as if she didn't know why I called her. That's the only reason I ever call her, and most of the time I' am not the one to call. "You know why you over here. The same reason you always over here."

"Daddy when are you gon stop playin these games and wife me?" . I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. " And why the fuck would I wife you?". Rolling her eyes and smacking her teeth she says " The fuck you mean why would you? Why wouldn't you?"

"Look Jaz I really don't have time for you today, Then you being messy on top of that. You know what get the fuck out" I said walking was from her and making my way to the living room and sitting on the couch. "Close the door on yo way out!" I yelled through the house smirking to myself once I saw her enter the Living room out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry daddy let me make it up to you.' Jaz dropped to her knees and crawled over to me. She reached into by sweatpants and then pulled out my dick and began stroking it from the base up before licking off the pre-cum. She then took as much of me into her mouth as she could. I tangled my hands into her head guiding her as I let my head drop on the back of the couch and let her do what she does best. once I felt my release coming I pulled out of her mouth before pushing her on the floor face down ass up. I reached in the pocket of my sweatpants  and pulled out a condom. You can never be to safe with these hoes. I put it on as fast as I could before ramming into her without warning.

Jaz cried out as I pulled out of her then slapped her ass with my dick. With one short stroke I slammed half way into her before she threw her ass back to meet me the rest of the way. I held Jaz by the waist as I speed my stroked up, pounding into her restlessly. I slowed my strokes down as I felt her walls clench around my dick before she came. For Jaz to be a hoe she is still tight. Felling her tighten on me I speed up and reached around the front of her rubbing her pearl bringing her to another orgasm as she screamed my name while arching her back and slightly shaking.