Freakum Dress

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

Chanel's POV

Before we could leave the mall, Dria succeeded in finding me a trust worthy baby sitter for Kimora. Turns out while I was paying for Kimora's new teddy bear curtsey of Dria, she and Devin called up Mama Joyce who is Devin's mother. Mama Joyce, is a sweet lady. Caramel skinned toned, bra strap length hair, the face of an angle but occasionally has the mouth of a sailor when angered. So now I didn't have a legit excuse not to go out with her and Devin. I tried everything, and I do mean everything from begging Kimora not to leave, which just resulted in her telling me to 'Man Up'. What kind of child tells someone to man up let alone know what the hell it means?

My Last excuse happened to be that I didn't have a dress to wear out. But that just led to Dria fucking my closet  up looking for my 'Freakum Dress'. For those of you who don't know what a damn freakum dress is I just want to know where the fuck have you been? Anyway a freakum dress is basically a little black dress (it doesn't have to be black) that demands attention. Its an eye catcher and puts the spot light on you.

While Dria looked for the dress we both decieded that it was only right if we played 'Freakum Dress by Beyoncé'

To be or not to be, not!

Hold up, bring the beat back

Stop! I aint ready yet

Wait! Let me fix my hair, yes, yes

Yes ma'am, yes ma'am. Now pass me my dress, yes

Dria danced around in my walk in closet swaying her hips to the beat.

I think Im ready

Been locked up in the house way too long

Its time to get it

'Cause once again hes out doing wrong

By now I was dancing in front of my vanity mirror singing into my hair brush. No lie this was my song. I don't care if its old, whenever it comes on you shall find me somewhere in the room moving to the beat.

And my girls are so real

Said its been a minute since I had some

Hes been acting up

But he wont be the only one

'Cause when he acts up, thats when you put it on

Get him uptight, this is your song

Hold out your back, time to impress

Pull out your freakum dress !

Dria and I were singing loud. We might not be the best singers in the world but aye we can carry a tune. I guess we carried the tune mighty damn far because before I knew it Kimora bust ha little ass up in my room and was jumping on the bed, mumbling what she thought was the words to the song and gyrating which is what she called dancing. Shit to me personally It looked like she was river dancing.  

Oh, put your freakum dress on

Oh, every woman got one

Oh, shut it down when the time comes