First Days

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

Chanel's POV

When I got home later that night I got a call from Jonathan telling me that I was wrong for throwing shit at him. Hell he was the on wrong for calling me a whore. I did pull some life time movie network ass shit by throwing a drink on him. He then told me that Monday morning I could start working of some debt. What work would I be doing? Where does he work? What does he do?

Instead of thinking to much about, I just decided to go to sleep. Kimora and I would be attending church in the morning. Don't get me wrong I'm not a person who's big on religion, but neither am I a heathen either. The only reason I don't go to church as I should is because people in the church world will judge you more than others would. One thing everyone tends to forget is that only good can judge people. So other peoples thoughts and opinions are just that. Therefore they should just keep them to there self. There's a difference between speaking your mind and running your mouth. I will be glad when bitches learn the difference between the two.

Kimora loves going to church her favorite party is when the choir sings. Hell I guess that's why she was the one waking me up this morning. taking my time to get up this morning I me and Kimora bathed and handled out hygiene before getting dressed and stopping for breakfast. I would have cooked but Kimora insisted on us not being late for Sunday morning service. Lets just say that we beat the pastor to church that morning.

*******

 *BEEP BEEP*

My alarm clock went off early this morning after I turned it off I continued to lay down in the bed for a few more minutes before getting Kimora ready to go to daycare, before getting my self ready for my first day of 'work'. I hugged Kimora and kissed her at least twenty times because she was starting her first official day at daycare. She had been going to visit and get use to the place but, she had never stayed by there for more than two hours and the whole two hours I was there with her. It was my way of reassuring my self that she would be ok there alone. I still hadn't come to complete terms with this. I'm sure that I was starting to piss of the workers with the continuous threats that I was giving them, but I don't play when it come to Kimora. So I stayed for another hour before leaving.

As I was walking out of the daycare I called Jonathan asking were I should show up and what time I was to be there. Getting in my car I made my way to the bank taking out 15 grand to give to Jonathan. Once I pulled up to the location I noticed it was what appeared to be an abandon warehouse. Turning off my car and locking the doors I leaned against the hood of my car and called Jonathan to tell him I was out side. Knowing that somehow I just got caught up in some shit I didn't even know just how bad I was in until Jonathan told me to come to the door. I tucked my gun in the back of the shorts I was wearing and made sure to pull down my red Hollister hoodie down to be sure it was covered, then I lowkey double checking that my switch blade was securely in my bra before walking up to the front of the warehouse door.

Knocking on the door I waited before it was snatched open by a big ass dude with beady eyes looked at me up and down before licking his crusty ass lips and saying "What you want ma?" while he continued to undress me with his eyes. No lie this nigga had me scared. But when I get scarred I tend to talk shit instead of shutting my damn mouth. My momma always told me that this could be a good and a bad thing. While I shifted on my feet I asked "Is Jonathan here?" then rolled my eyes. "Ion know no body named no damn jonathan." Huffing I folded my arms under my chest instantly making his attention go there. "Well considering he told me to come here i'm going to just assume that he is here" I spoke to him trying to slide my his big ass. "Hold up lil mama you  gotta be strip searched before you go back there." he grabbed my arm in attempted to stop me from entering the warehouse.