Wow Chapter 5

I'm gonna go update like 100000 things.

Start my Octavian backstory.

Post some fanfics that I found on my notes.

Start a new fanfiction with an oc. It's boyxboy deal with it.

So I'm gonna be an updating machine today. THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE SUPER SHORT BECAUSE SWAG.

Nico's POV

I carried the unconscious Leo to the infirmary. He looked adorable, even when he was broken and almost dead. I brought myself in to focus. Get yourself together, Nico. Get him to the infirmary. As I walked into the infirmary, Will Solace greeted me. He didn't see Leo. "Hey Nico are you here to see you're sister?" He looked down and saw Leo. "Oh my gods!" Will took Leo from my arms and plopped him on the bed. "What happened to Hazel?!" I snarled. Now my boyfriend and sister; the two most important people in my life, were injured. "She almost died... Right now she's in a coma." Will said plainly as he fixed Leo up. "A coma?!" My eyes dotted over to a bed were Hazel lay, and Frank was next to her. I felt bad for the poor guy.

I stayed for a long time, as I alternated from Hazel to Leo. Me and Frank talked about mythomagic a bit. We were starting to become good friends. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. "Nico, you have to go... Visiting hours are over." Will said assuringly. I got on my jacket and left, only to be approached by a not so friendly face. Octavian. He came up to me with a smirk. "You made me promise to not hurt Leo. You never said I couldn't do anything to you." He kicked me were the sun don't shine. "And too bad your little boyfriend isn't here to save you."