Chapter 6

A/N: As I said in the 2 new stories I uploaded (Who Knew? [Anubis/Nico BROTP] and Percico: The Concert) I am an uploading machine today. I have a 2 hour delay and I'm spending it on Wattpad. Yay. So here goes I'm gonna write a chapter. I might not be writing it during my two hour delay, because now I have extreme writers block and I need to think about it today... So I'm writing this A/N in the morning and the chappie later. Sorry y'all I just need to think about it some. I have no idea how I'm gonna do this. I only have like one idea for this chapter and it's for the end. So uhhhh you're probably reading this authors note like 'wut ish dis supposed to make sense?' It makes more sense if you're me because I'm just writing this like blah. So sorry 'bout the long authors note and it's just me rambling about what's gong on inside my head. I think I'll go work on some other fanfictions.

Ok so I'm back not that it matters to you. Anyways lemme start the chappie I have no idea how this is gonna end up because I'm still stuck gahhh....

Ooo lemme add my oc to this! Yeah that'll help my writers block!

Nico's POV

Octavian and his gang pinned me to the ground and started beating me... Hard. Now I know how Leo felt; helpless and in a lot of pain. I could feel warm tears running down my icy cold skin. This is it. This is when I die.

At least I thought I would until I heard a voice speak: "Leave him alone Octavian." I looked over to find a girl. She was blonde and wore dark jeans, converse, and a grey hoodie. I've come to learn that blondes aren't weak nor dumb. This girl proved my point. "Millie! He deserves this!" Octavian whined. So he knew this girl, who apparently was named Millie. The girl gave him a deadly glare. If looks could kill, she'd be a murderer. And strangely, the girl radiated death. "I said. Leave. Him. Alone." She said. Her voice had so much power to it. Octavian and his posse immediately let me go. I started to cough up blood. Millie gave Octavian another glare, and he ran off, friends and all. Millie shot out a hand to help me up. "Sorry my boyfriend can be a jackass." She sighed. I took her hand and she helped me up. Fortunately, I could stand, but barely. The world around me turned pink and everything started spinning. Why was everything spinning? The next thing I knew everything went black.

A/N: Happy now? Good. I'm planning to update a ton today soooooo..... Byes.