Chapter 7

A/N: Ok so I woke up really early like 6:30 to update this. I really hope you appreciate it. I try to update as fast as I can. Cliffhangers aren't 'evil' they're a fun way [for the author] to end things, making the readers want more. Since you wanted it sooooo much, I had to wake up early to write this. Now, my brain is fried and this is probably gonna be a sucky chapter....

Wait no it isn't I actually had an idea!

A very trollish idea

And this is another idea that came from an rp

Don't get mad at me for being a troll, this is the only way I can write good and not cheesy chapters.

Ok lemme start...

Leo's POV ((A/N: hehe weren't expecting that were you?))
All I saw was darkness.

And then blinding white light.

And then my vision cleared.

Where am I?

Who am I?

I can't seem to remember anything...

A boy quickly rushed over to me. "You're awake! Nico will be so happy!" He exclaimed

"I'm sorry but who are you? Who's Nico?" I asked.

The boy's facial expression went grim. "Oh this is not good... Not good at all!"

"What?! What's not good!" Was something wrong with me?

"You have amnesia." The moment instantly became like some middle aged woman's sope opera. ((A/N: Like lifetime movies.... Oh my gods I have a story for you!)) Of course, I instantly ruined that moment.

"What's amnesia?"

The boy facepalmed.

Nico's POV ((A/N: DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD STOP IT THERE? THAT WOULD BE SHORT EVEN FOR MY STANDARDS.))
I woke up in the infirmary.

How did I get here?

I saw a girl standing next to my bed.

Millie.

"Looks like you're awake." She said.

"How long was I out?"

"3 days."

3 days?! Damn Octavian! I'm gonna kill him!

"Leo's up."

My mood changed instantly.

"Leo?! Can I see him? Is he alright?"

"Whoa, calm yourself. You can't see him yet."

I wanted to throw Millie at the wall.

"Why can't I see him?!"

"He has amnesia."

"AMNESIA?!"

I tried to stand up but instantly an eye-watering pain filled my leg. Ouch.

"Oh and you have a broken leg you need to rest."

Stupid useless limbs.

A/N: ok guys I'm really proud of this chappie. I MIGHT have a snow day today, and if I do chappie eight will be up as well.

But it's story time now

Ok so onetime it snowed HARD, but we didn't know it was gonna be like half a foot so we went to the dog park (my mom, my sister, my friend, my dog, me) and my dog was adorable

My mom of course lost her car keys

In a half-foot of snow.

We were there like 2 hours.

My dad was at a football game

So we called up my friend's mom

And we made the wait for her funny

"CINDY!" We yelled out the door. ((S/N: [this means side note] my friends mom is named Cindy.))

We also acted like ravenous beasts over a pack of cookies.

It was like a freaking cheesy lifetime movie in real life.

On the ride home I said "Little Johnny didn't make it." That's kind of a reference.

QOTD: What is that kinda referencing to?