Chapter 22- Love is in the air!

“Brad? Do you actually like her?” Amber asked. I think wanting him to say it himself. He slowly nodded his head.

“I thought you promised me you wouldn’t be dating anyone!” I laughed. 

“I’m tired. I think I want to go to bed.” Brad said and stood up.

“Good night.” The rest of us said as he left the room.

“He’s fallen hard and fast. I just hope he knows what he is doing.” I say staring in the direction he left. 

“We had no idea what we were doing.” Tristan whispered in my ear.

“Yes, but he has just gotten out of a hard relationship.” I say. “I don’t want him getting hurt again. I know Caitlin won’t do that to him, but somehow I think he might do it to himself.”

“What a concerned big sister you are.” James said.

“Hey.” I said. “Amber control your future boyfriend.” I said. They looked at me confused. “Come on, we all know it will happen.” 

“I’m waiting for the right moment.” James said in defence.

“You are so cute.” I say. “I think I’m going to go to bed too.” I say and stood up but being pulled down immediately. 

“You didn’t say good night.” Tristan said. I turned around and kissed him. A sweet, passionate kiss, that I wish would last forever.

“Happy?” I said.

“Extremely.” He smirked.

“Guys can we keep it PG.” James said.

“Or you two can just get a room.” Amber added.

“Maybe not tonight, mum’s asleep.” I say. Tristan pouted. I leaned down to him again.

“Soon.” I whisper in his ear. I kiss his cheek then walk to my room, getting changed and hopping under my warm covers. 

Hearing loud drums beating, I wake up and roll over. The realisation of mum asleep in bed hit me. I jumped up and ran downstairs. Tristan and Brad at the drum kit. I ran over to them and Tristan stopped.

“What are you doing? Mum’s in bed.” I said.

“False. She went out to work. She forgot to mention it last night.” Brad said.

“So you wake up the rest of the house with loud drums?” I say.

“Is there any other way?” Tristan said.

“You shouldn’t of asked that.” Brad said quietly. Tristan looking between Brad and I. I roll my eyes and grab my laptop, opening our YouTube channel and clicking on the first water fight. I placed the laptop in front of him and he watched. 

“You actually did this?” Tristan asked after it had finished. I nodded.

“I am not getting on your bad side!” He said.

“Good, well go and wake James and Amber and get ready, Caitlin will be coming over soon and we have to start practicing.” I go to my room and put on denim shorts and a floral singlet then brushing my hair and returning down stairs. James and Brad, the only ones down stairs. 

“I think we should watch a movie first, then play some music.” I suggest. “We can wait until Caitlin comes before we decide on the movie.” 

“So when is your birthday again?” James asked as Amber and Tristan walked into the room. Amber wrapping her arms around James’ waist with her head on his shoulder and Tristan standing behind me holding my hips.