Chapter 2 I will never be a part of you

“The scent has stopped.” Pakkun spoke, still leading the way for his ninja team. It was still awhile before they reached the demon. It was daylight by the time they reached her, away from the village. Down below they were near a creek, Hiko laid on the grass near the water, only she wasn’t wearing anything. Her fox ears were exposed, and she only had one tail again.

Naruto took off his jacket and placed it on top of her, blushing all the while. He looked up at Kakashi, who was staring at her ears. “Kakashi-sensei what now?”

Hiko’s ears twitched, she opened her eyes, the smell of the ninja made her stand up, Naruto’s jacket fell to the ground forgotten. She knew about humans and how they sexualize the human body, more so with the female body, but she really didn’t care. She just wanted to be alone from the ninja world, but she had no escape. “You now know, leave me alone.”

“What are you?” Naruto asked. “Can you cover up?”

She rolled her eyes, but respected his request. She grabbed the jacket and put it on. “I’m me.” She spoke.

“Your chakra reminds me of the 9 tails…” He trailed off.

“Your point?” She asked.

“He is inside me, so I wanna know…” He was holding is stomach again.

In a blink of an eye, Hiko went in front of the blond. “Uzumaki huh?”

He nodded his head, “How did you know?”

“Should have known, always the Uzumaki clan…” She jumped back, “What one demon isn’t enough for your greedy clan?”

“Excuse me?” Naruto soon became angry.

“You heard me, you think you are the first of your clan with my father inside of them? Your clan with the help of the Uchiha clan has been keeping me father away from me for 93 years…”

“Uchiha?!”

“I take it you know that clan as well.” She looked at him, “Angry aren’t you?”

“You know nothing of my clan!” Naruto’s chakra went haywire.
“Oh? You know nothing of them” Hiko kept talking not even caring what tears he had. “Not the history, and yet you still wear your symbol. A woman by the name of Mito Uzumaki was the first. She was even the first Hokage’s wife… and after her was Kushina Uzumaki, then you. Though why you got her surname is beyond me…”

“You knew my mother?”

“Knew her, guess you can say that. I met her once or twice, back when I thought I can be near my father, but I couldn’t, not with the Uchiha’s so close…”

“What does the Uchiha clan have to do with this?” Sakura had asked.

“This is enough.” Kakashi spoke walking close to Hiko.

“You cannot protect these young ones forever, they would just ask me when you aren’t around if they want to know so badly. It was the Uchiha clan who took control of my father the first time before Mito chose to hid my father in her. Madara was his name…”

“Do you know a Sasuke Uchiha?” Sakura had asked.

“Sasuke… no that is a name I do not know.” Hiko shook her head.

“You need to come back with us.” Kakashi spoke.

“Why?” Hiko had asked.

“You can be near your father, and we can watch over you from those you are fleeing from.”

“I am fleeing from every ninja, more of the Uchiha’s than any other clan. You do not get it do you?” She watched Kakashi, “I will not be tapped in Kohona, you think I do not know the hidden villages? Silly young humans…” She shook her head. “I cannot be near my father as long as he is trapped within the Uzumaki clan.” She looked over at Naruto. “You wondered perhaps as to why he is angry.” She stepped closer to the boy, “I wish I can read your mind, to go inside, just so I can see him inside your seal…” She tilted her head, “Does he know? Does he know I am here?”