Chapter 14

Hiko feel to her knees. Her wounds were healing, but they were slower than usual. She took out her star jewel. “Neji…” She spoke, she took out her star jewel. She noticed her chakra was within it this whole time. He heard everything. “He… he is a walking corpse. At least when he was talking he wasn’t fighting. The clan is safe… at least the clan here with me…” She didn’t feel his chakra, he must be saving his for the fight. She took hers out of it, and she felt how tired she was. She went inside the shelter after transforming.

“You did it!” the children yelled.
Hiko shook her head. “He has a new target. Naruto…”

“Hinata-sama likes him you know.” A young girl spoke. “She will be in danger if she fights for him. And Neji-sama isn’t around.”

“Neji is coming back.” Hiko said, she collapsed.

One of the moms handed her the dress she left behind. “Hiko…”
Hiko put it on. “Hinata is strong. And Sakura is there now too. Remember she is a great healer, and so is Tsunade. They will not let any happen to her nor to anyone else in the village. Plus Naruto is here now. He will fight for everyone in the village.”

“And you are sure Neji is coming back?” A child asked.

“Uh huh.” Hiko nodded her head. “I smell him faintly.”

Hiko finally felt Neji’s chakra. She grabbed the star jewel. “Hiko.” He spoke, “We are here. Hinata-sama is being healed by Sakura, the village is heavily damaged.”

“The shelter is in contact.” Hiko spoke, “Some of the trees are down nearby. Everyone is safe, they are worried about everyone who is fighting.”

“Naruto found the main chakra location, he is there now fighting perhaps. Stay there until one of us gets you and the others.”

Hiko sighed, “Fine… but you gotta hurry, everyone is getting antsy over here.”

“As fast as we can.” Neji reassured and then disconnected his chakra.
She put her star jewel away.

*********
By the time the shelter doors opened it was in the afternoon. The clan went rushing to their homes to see any damage. The house was okay, but Hiko went up one of the tallest trees to look around. Neji wasn’t around yet, in which she noticed. She looked in the direction of the village. There were many buildings that were missing walls, or were down all together. She sighed the damage was great. She jumped down, following the scent of Neji and Hinata, they were near Naruto.

When she got to them, they were still in town in which Hinata had dried blood around her mouth. “Hinata!” Hiko yelled running to her, hugging her close. “You are okay.” She looked over at Naruto who looked fine even if her Papa’s chakra is low. Neji was with him, as was everyone else.

“Hiko!” Naruto yelled running to her. “Your father is getting antsy in waiting for you to visit. You don’t have to worry about Kakashi again.”

Hiko shook her head, “He doesn’t seem to like that I visit him, he interrupted us every time.”

“Perhaps if your chakra doesn’t go into the seal…” Sasuke spoke.

Hiko rolled her eyes, “How else would I visit him?”

Neji placed his hand on her shoulder. “Hiko.”

She sighed, “Naruto, I shl visit when you are not around him okay?”

“Okay!” Naruto yelled.

Hiko looked over at Neji, “So is everyone okay?”

Neji nodded his head. “Yes, even those who we thought were dead seemed to come back to life. We should get started on rebuilding.”

She looked around, “The damage is pretty devastating. How long do you think it will take?”