Preference: your couples song

You and Two-Bit:
Hey Mickey
"Hey Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind"
This just shows how you and Two Bit love life and of course you when he fought you singing and dancing to this song that is when he realized he was in love with you.

You and Darry:
My heart will go on (titanic)
"Your here there's nothing I fear and I know that my heart will go on"
This just shows that through everything that you and Darry went to that your heart does go on.

Johnny:
You found Me
"Lost and insecure, you found me"
Through everything johnny has been through, johnny considers you his guardian angel because he knows he would be alive without you, and while he was lost, you found him.
Dallas:
Bad Things
"Am I out of my head am I out of my mind, if you only do bad thing well I don't think I can explain it what can I say it's complicated. Don't matter what you say don't matter what you do I only wanna do bad things to you"
Though he still has a bad side, Dallas is only soft for you and johnny and he has you under his spell. You are both so madly in love with each other you would die just to keep the other safe.

Sodapop:
Love on the Brain
"Tired of being played like a violin"
This shows what it was like for Soda to loose sandy and his parents and that he is just as broken and tired as you are.

You and Ponyboy:
Too young
"And if I'm too young to fall in love why do you keep running through my brain, and if I'm too young to know anything then why do I know that I'm just not the same."
At only 14, you and Ponyboy are told that you guys don't know what love is on a day to day basis. You guys know that isn't the case. You love each other, no matter how young the both of you are.

Steve:
"Here's to never growing up"
"Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
I got a bottle of whatever, but it's gotten us drunk
Singing here's to never growing up"
No matter how reckless you are, you and Steve have a young love that never ends. You've been through hell and high water together but you've overcome everything and said here's to never growing up.