Angel!

HUSTON : 7:00 A.M 

A girl was smiling while sleeping , then suddenly her alarm rang " Beeeep Beeeeeeeep "  the girl frown " Urggggggh!!!! such a wonderful dream it was , but this idiot alarm " she said and open her eyes to check the time then got up from her bed with a jerk and went to washroom for fresh n up . 

Aysha's P.O.V

I step out from my washroom hurriedly as I was getting late for my work. I went down to hall and saw dad reading newspaper , I went to him " Good Morning Dad !!!! " I said while hugging him " Good Morning Princess!! " dad replied. Soon mom came out of the kitchen with breakfast " Ayshu beta how are you right now ? yesterday night you sleep without having your dinner " mom said with concerned in her voice " I am okay mom nothing has happen to me " I said " then why did you skipped your dinner ? " she said a bit angrily " Offo! Sillah why are you asking her so many questions let her eat the breakfast now , as she didn't ate her dinner yesterday ; she must be hungry " dad interrupted between us and I literally thanked dad for this as I am not in a mood of having any argument with my mom. 

After finishing breakfast I went to my daily routine , as I am a psychologist by profession.  I sit in my car and drove to my destination "Life Care Hospital " After 30 minutes I reached to the Hospital.  I went towardsthe reception and asked her about my schedule for today,  I singed the register and walked to my cabin and started my day. 

It was almost around 3 P.M noon when I came back from my lunch and sitted on my chair for attending my next patient as the receptionists told me that I have a very Important appointment with a very important patient of mine; although it was very weird for me because I really don't know about this " very important " patient. I was waiting for my patient when suddenly the door of my cabin opens and reveled a very no very very handsome man of late twenties; He was so handsome and so hot, his face radiant which vibrant with light showing the complete features of his face, his dark brown eyes which tells a lot of stories and flows with lot of emotions, his sexy jawline and that to with stubble . He was tall and has a broad chest and heavy gymed body. I was gawking at this bundle of beauty in front of me as he is the most attractive man I have ever seen in my life. He cleared his throat and suddenly I came back to my sense and something hit on my brain and my jaw dropped to the ground when I realised that this piece of beauty is non other than The Hussain Asif !

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo here is an update hope you like it !

See you soon !

#stayblessed