Colour Of Her Love !

The new day began already! And almost 2 days of Ayesha's engaged life , and the whole house was having hustle and Bustle for the marriage, and today was her mehandi and tomorrow her wedding,  and it's almost 4 days since she talked with Hussain,  the irony was simple she was the only one who told him to move on but it seems like she herself is not willing to get over him , she became crazy ! She dreams about Hussain,  she think about Hussain and even she started hallucinating about Hussain!  She didn't like to eat , she even very less take part in family discussion! It's like she was just living without any reason !

It was 5 pm and almost time for the mehandi function to start,  The beauticians dolled her up into an gorgeous mehandi bride , she was draped into a beautiful green sharara her head was covered by the veil of the same colour and yellow  flower jewellery were stick to her , she applied minimal make up and looking as usual amazing!  But above all the most important thing that should have was missing and that was the glow and happiness!  She was deprived of happiness her face was looks beautiful but she herself looks gloomy , she was sitting on her room and was checking herself when her room's door open , she turned around and found her mother was standing,  she was having tears of happiness and sadness into her eyes , well it's always a mixture of feeling for the bride's family!  She came to her and move her eyes throughout her face as if she didn't see her from ages , she held Aysha's hand made her sit towards the bed " You are looking so beautiful! " her mom said creasing her face and a sweet smile was adorn her lips in between her tears , which instantly bring tears into Aysha's eyes " Stop crying mom ! " she said and wiped the tears from her mother's face , she smiled and looked at her daughter " I never knew that my little girl grown up so fastly " she said creasing her hand which will be filled with henna " I am still your and papa's baby girl ! " she announced and both engulfed eachother into a hug .

The Mehandi decors were marvellous as if it was full painted in green colour,  the string lights were illuminate the area , all the laidies were present in the hall , since it was a function for the females so no males were allowed,  they were having their fun times on the backyard,  all the gents were seated on their respective chairs as per the arrangements and were doing their teasing session to Aahil and poor he was blushing like a newly wedded wife  " Hye Aahil ! Where is Hussain? " one of them asked the question which make Aahil stiff at his position his question made him angry as well as guilty,  angry because Aysha and Hussain has a soft corner for eachother and guilty because he didn't invited his one and only best friend " Umm..he is kind of busy , I told him but he didn't make out !" he lied as now everyone knew that the Billionaire Hussain Asif is his best friend so everyone has expected him to join Aahil's wedding " Yeah , I already guessed that ! I mean come on  ! He is a Billionaire man , such a busy person !" another on said as praising Hussain " Yeah I really envy him ! He got so much success in such a young age " every one nodded with the fact , and this is causing anger and jealousy to Aahil , it was his wedding and all of his friends were praising Hussain " It's not like that he was born with a silver spoon! He just took his dad's company nothing much !" Aahil spat furiously and everyone on the backyard become silent by sensing his behaviour.

Inside the House Aysha was sitting on the area and ladies were gather around her , she was choosing her mehandi designs as the designer asked her to do so , " This one is better! " her mom said seating besides her , Aysha looked at the desing and smiled at it , she handed the book and asked the designer to put the one which is selected by her mother .

The Mehandi was done and she was seating at her place and waited for that to become dry , Aahil was not around and she thanked her stars , he really made her anyoed and he always remind her that he is Hussain's best friend and she and Hussain will never become one ! After the last encounter when she broke all the ties with Hussain,  he didn't call her and not even message her , she sigh and looked at her henna which was dried almost , she looked at all the ladies who are dancing and singing,  she got up from her seat and went towards her room , being tired was the reason and the main point was she was not at all enjoying it ! A girl is not enjoying on her own wedding!  Quite unusual but that's the state of Aysha right now .

She walked up to her room and stepped inside and locked it the music from the downstairs were almost become blur , she quickly went to her washroom and washed her henna covering hands , she looked at her palms and saw that the colour of the henna didn't come up nicely,  she sigh and stepped out of washroom,  Aysha change her mehandi dress to a light comfortable dress , she quietly laid on her bed , this is her last day with her family and tomorrow she will officially become Mrs. Aahil Afroz! 
She again stare at her palm the colour was not deep well what can she expect because Hussain was the only one whome she love and He is also the colour of her love !

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really very very sorry! 
I know it's late because I am really hooked up due to my collage !

Well if I gave late update then plzzz forgive me ! 🙏

I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

#thanks
#stayblessed
- Alvia 💞