Moment Of Bliss !

Author's p.o.v

After listening to his sudden confession Aysha was beyond shock she can't think any more , Hussain hugged her tightly as if she will vanished if he loses her " Bu-but Fiza?" she asked him tears were flowing from her eyes continuously,  Hussain broke the hug and looked at her with so much of love and care he cupped her face and creased her cheeks and plant a soft kiss on her forehead,  Aysha closed her eyes her heart is going to explode at any moment she was so confused that the guy who didn't have any feelings for her before 3 days is now confessing his love to her " Me and Fiza broke up!" He said , she looked at him wided her eyes " How ?" She simply asked him nothing is forming to coming out of her mouth " I broke with her ! Because I don't love her ! I LOVE YOU! " he said " But I am getting married! " she said , it hurts him , hurts a lot to know that the girl whom he loves so much is going to marry his best friend!  , " No ! You will not marry him! You are only mine Aysha! " he stated angrily, now this time anger hit her she scrowl at him " What ? I will never marry you !" she spat him yanking his hand from her face , he looked at her with lots of emotions like hurt , anger , sad , they both were starting at each other without blinking their eyes " You.Will.No.Marry.Aahil !" Hussain said emphasising each and every words , but Aysha shook her head "I will Marry that man whom my family chosen! And Aahil is the one !" She said her voice is coming out as a whisper, she can't deal with her inner turmoil she wanted to go out from here , she wanted to go out from his sight which was making her weak and she knows if she stand here for a second she will lose herself to him , but she can't she has promised her mother that she will never disappoint her " Don't test me Miss Aysha! You know me very well that what I am capable of !" Hussain said dominantly his threats making her tumble in fear she very well known about his anger issues but she is also strong , she just can't keep herself submissive in front of him " Hussain it's wrong!" Aysha trying to justify him but Alas ! Mr. Hussain Asif is such a stubborn!  He yanked her with a jerk and she landed on him her palms were rested on his chest , Hussain looked at her intensely,  she will not deny the fact that thousands of butterflies were evolving inside her stomach his gaze was making the thing more difficult for her "Noting is wrong Aysha! Rather THIS is right " he whisper their faces were inches apart, his intoxicating and manly  scent driving her out of mind, his hold on her waist become tighten he don't want to lose her ever ! He will give everything on stakes just to get her ,Hussain slides his hand upwards from her waist to his face and cupped her face , she was looking downward not able to look at his face , she was in vulnerable state , she was weak , he was making her weak..but that's all she wanted right ? All these years of loving him , she carved for this particular moment, then why she is pushing him ? " Aysha look at me !" He said desperately, his love for her in these days increased to Zenith,  that it hurts him to stay away from her , Hussain know that he is being selfish but there is no choice left and 'Hussain Asif Get what he wants ' , Aysha slowly looked at him her eyes were red due to controlling her tears , she can't cry in font of him , it will give him another reason to accomplish his work " I love very much Aysha and I know that you also loves me , so just stop fighting with yourself! " he said lovingly , she kept staring at him and unknowingly a lone tear escape from her eyes which she couldn't control , Hussain wipe the tear and kissed on her both eyes simultaneously that moment Aysha forgot all her worries all she could understand that she is with the man of her dream whom she carved all these years , his love spell covered her fully that if she wants, she can't ignore him because she loves him and only him and that Hussain knows very well , Hussain trails his lips from her eyes to her nose and kissed her , he continued and kiss  her cheeks , he halt his lips in front of her , he wanted to claim it so badly he wanted to say to the world that SHE IS HIS! , Aysha closed her eyes in an action to submit herself to him , his hot breath fanning on her lips , unknown to her own self her hands travel from his chest to back of  his nape she interview her fingers with his soft hairs and tugs it , Hussain after getting her permission didn't took a second and clashed his lips with her and at that time everything stops , as if the whole world took at pause and the only thing that they can listen is their heartbeats when their lips touch with eachother creating havoc inside them and slowly and gently the lips move in sync,  Hussain pulled her more close to his and push themselves towards the wall the kiss started its journey from soft , gentle to aggressive,  her hands tugging his velvet like hairs more tightly she pulls him to her , she pours her love , her worries , her aggression to him , both of them know that they wanted eachother badly but they are helpless,  and their kiss shows the depression , their love , their passion and desire,  they kissed eachother until there's no trace of breath , they were breathless but who cares? 

But unwantedly their moment was break by the sudden ringing of Aysha's phone they immediately parted apart and panting badly,  they were out of breath,  Aysha looked at him her eyes aging get blur due to the development of tears , she shook her head violently "This is wrong! " she chanted it continously , Hussain trying to hold her but she pushed him and walked out from there murmuring the same line " This is wrong! " , Hussain sigh heavily and move his hand through his hairs and smiles triumphily because he got what he wanted and their moment of bliss only indicates that SHE ALSO LOVE HIM! And now no one can stop him to get her !

                ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ahemm Ahemm! Quite out of control moment! 🙈💕

Well I really loved to write these through Author's p.o.v because It becomes lienent for me to show both their feelings together!  ❤

Tell me how was it !

#thanks
#stayblessed
- Alvia 💞