Feeling Are Mutual Or Not ?

Hussain's P.O.V

My therapy was done and Aysha left for her home I was so amazed to see how she tackle me through out this therapy session she is a genius. Well I am thankful that she didn't asked me about my past because I am not ready to say anything about it in front of someone so easily whether she is my psychologist or not !

But now or later I have to tell her but I am happy that she respect my feelings and didn't bother to ask it directly. This week is full of stress in my work I didn't got proper sleep and Aysha recommended me to sleep so that I can be fresh .

I was going to my bed when my phone buzzed and the ID that showed immediately bring smile yo my face , I pick up the call

" Hey Baby !" I said and sit on my bed and put my head on the head stand

" Hey Sain what are you doing ? Did you eat something? And did you sleep?" She was continued asking me questions

" Wow! Hold up a second Fiza ! I am good and yeah I did my lunch and now I am going to sleep " I said and smiled , she sighed loudly

" You know na Hussain how much I care about you ?" She asked me yes , she is the one and only love of my life..my Fiza she is like the light in my darkness and I love her so much that it hurts to live away from her .

" I know Fiz ! And I love you !" I said
" well how was your therapy session with psychologist? Did she turned out like those earlier one's ?" She asked me I chuckled well she is always like that jealous from my previous doctors who through themselves at me .

" no this one is good and don't feel jealous I am only yours !" I said truly and I know she is blushing in other line

" I love you Hussain! " she said

" I love you too " I said , and we kept talking and after sometime hung up and I sleep due to tieredness.

Aysha's p.o.v

I was working in my clinic as I have clients to deal with and lots of appointments of patients, but my mind was some where else It was stuck on something or rather someone..Hussain..I smiled as I thought about him how he managed to answer all my questions he was opening up with me and I am really glad but I felt something when we both were together, something which I never feel before, I know our first meeting was not good but after knowing him and his problems I felt like to heal him and protect him he looked so strong but inside he is just so vulnerable.

I will agree with my heart if it says that you started falling for him !
Yes it's true I love him not from now but from that time when I saw him in T.V I have all those magazines which featured his interviews and photographs I collected them from last 2 years !

And when for the first time he came to my cabin I was so astonished it was like the person whom I saw in my dreams is exactly standing in front of me words were left unsaid in my throat, lot of emotions were revolving around me at that time . And at that time I realised that I love this person beyond anything!

I Love Hussain Asif!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ahemm Ahemm! Well that was not expected ! One sided love ?

Here is new update keep enjoying and plzzz vote !

And keep thinking what will happen next !

#thanks
#stayblessed
- Alvia 💞