Remembering Him !

The day falled off the antic clock struck 8 pm , Aysha's  car came into halt in front of her house , the expression on her face was gloomy,  devoid of any expression,  she silently came out of her car and locked it , she took a deep breath to calm her nerves and wiped her face to erase the dried tear marks .

She went inside the house and turned to locked the door " Where were you ?" Suddenly the voice made her jumped on her position,  she looked at the person and sigh a relief  "Aahil you scared me !" She said placing her one hand above her heart , Aahil looked at her like she has come from some different planet " Really Aysha ! I scared you ? Or you scared me ?" he asked her crossed his arms and placed it on his chest and looked at her , she frowned and move towards him " What I did ?" She asked confusingly " Where were you whole the time ?" Aahil asked sternly due to which all the confusion that lining into Aysha faded away " I was with my patient,  it was an emergency case !" Aysha said confidently, without giving him any traces of nervousness, what she told was partly correct , but she can't tell him that who was the patient and why she took so much time to come over her house , her flow of thoughts were broken by Aahil's sarcastic  chuckle " The least I know is that closing time of  your clinic is 7 pm and you came home at 8 ! Where were you in last 1 hour? " Aahil asked loudly making her flinched,  that's the first time he talked with her like that and they even don't have a proper conversation after they meet ! This attitude of Aahil made anger boiled in Aysha no one speak with her like that ever " It's none of your business! " she said gritting her teeth in rage , Aahil clenched his jaw and folded his fist so that he can have control and not bark at her " It is my business! You are going to be my wife remember that !" Aahil said in anger  " Whatever! I am not here to give you any clarification! " saying that she went off to the room leaving a fuming Aahil behind " I know you were with Hussain!  Trust me , this time I am leaving you but next time you will see the worst of me !" he murmured under his breath and smiled evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rays peeping and struggling through the curtains falled on Aysha,  she frowned and tried to open her eyes , by blinking and adjusting it with the surrounding,  her head was paining  which is the side effect of crying,  she got up and rested her head in the headstand,  she closed her eyes and HIS face float,  the smile, that smirk, his rage , his talks ; everything about him just float in front of her eyes , she open her eyes and took her phone from the side table to see if there is any call or messages from him or not but to her dismay there was nothing,  Aysha looked at the phone blankly "Did he really move on from me ?" she asked to herself , she sigh and got up from the bed and went to the washroom.

The house was bearing the hustle and Bustle as today was the Engagement day of Aahil and Aysha , and Aysha's parents were so much ecstatic and why will not Aysha is their princess and their proud .

Soon it was evening time as the whole family was just into rush for the final preparation of the function, Aahil was already dressed up in his sherwani suit , looking all handsome,  he is in a complete euphoric state as today is the day when Aysha will officially become his! Aahil was all the time waiting for this day after their first meet !

He was fixing his brooch and looked at the mirror " At last you will be taken by me Aysha !" he said straight away looking at his reflection .

On the other hand looking breathtakingly beautiful,  draped into a Royal blue saree Aysha was staring at herself , without any expression,  her beautiful face has covered her depression and pain amazingly,  she feels like the more steps she take , the more her pain increase,  the seen from yesterday's incident are still fresh into her mind , his pain , his love , her taking care of him , their sacrifice,  she closed her eyes to let the tear fall from her eyes " Aysha come on its time !!" her cousin entered in her room to take her downstair , Aysha immediately hide her tears and applied a little make up so that no one can notice it .

Soon she was taken down the stairs,  the whole house was beautifully decorated,  lights were illuminated through out , there was one stage made for the groom and the bride , Aahil was standing there all impatiently waiting for his Princess to come and soon he was in an euphoric condition which halt at end when one of their cousin who has been the host announced the arrival of the bride , he turned towards the stairs and there she is ! His princess descending with her cousin and for a finite moment seems like the time has stopped,  his breath got hitch straight into his throat,  she was looking gorgeous,  every praise for her was seems like not enough,  he was thanking God for sending her for him , Aysha looked upwards and her eyes meet with Aahil's who was staring at her , all happy but no one can measure the pain that she is going through,  she faintly smile for the sake of her family,  her parents were having tears of happiness and only for that she can sacrifice her life also !

They both were on stage and Aysha can feel the piercing gaze of Aahil but she perfectly ignored it , they exchanged their ring now she was officially taken ! Taken by Aahil Afroz!
The function was going on by a lot of performance by their cousins and their family and throughout the function she didn't spoke a word with anyone just gave everyone a fake smile,  like she has to live with this through  her whole life !

The Ceremony ended and everyone retired to their room , Aysha came out of her washroom,  she was wiping her face with the towel when her eyes catch the engagement ring on her finger and suddenly after seeing it only one name struck into her mind " Hussain! " she took his name as a prayer,  the same ring which was chosen by HIM !

" I hope you like the ring , I will prefer MY girl to ware the ring which is chosen by me !"

A part of his message came into her view , she smiled sadly,  the ring by HIM! she will never let it out from her finger ! Because it's the only symbol that will always remind her that he is close to her !

                     ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry ! I am Late!  But here is an update! 

I hope you like it !

Missed Hussain? 

Wait for upcoming updates !

#thanks
#stayblessed
- Alvia 💞