Raging Hearts !

Author's p.o.v

The heavy and Peaceful night was not enough for the rage that is going on in Aysha's heart , the love that she always carved for is making her sad and as well as angry, though they are married in paper but still they are legally wedded after all , now Hussain is her husband, this thought is not digestible for Aysha.

Aysha's p.o.v

The car journey was so silent and I am happy for that , his presence is making me nothing but disgusted! How can he put my father against me to marry him ! I always envy him for his talent and uniqueness but guess what I was wrong he is an arrogant and a heartless billionaire !

" I wanted to visit my parents! " I said Hussain, he looked at me for a second and again concentrate on the road

" Meet them tomorrow! " he said , still looking at the road . Why he is so controlling every time ?

" You can't decide what I will do or not , if I said I want to meet my parents means I want to meet them right NOW ! " I spat him the anger is now flowing out of my veins and if he still behave like that I will burn the whole car with him inside it !

" Do you really think after your missing from your wedding, they really wanted to see you ?" he said and I did notice that slight curve forming in his lip. I hate that smirk! Arrogant! .

" How could you do this to me ? You ruined my life ! I hate you Hussain " I whimper , I can't handle it more , every second I retain myself not to look weak but these traitor tears has to fall

" Angel please don't cry , I know that what I did was wrong , but what can I do , the thought of you with someone else make me broken all the time ! Please you need rest now , we will visit your parents tomorrow! " Hussain said his voice was full of emotions but still it doesn't make him saint in front of me .

I didn't say anything to him not even talk to him for the rest of the journey , I pushed myself into the car seat and closed my eyes , tiredness and all the incident that happened made me slipped to deep slumber , wishing that it's just a dream and will over when I get up .

Hussain's P.O.V.( Hah Finally! )

I looked at Aysha who was sleeping peacefully,  she is looking breathtaking , the only word that can describe her and she is now all mine !
I know she is angry and probably hates me at this time but I know that she loves me and that's the only hope that I have and I will not let it die

"Everything will be alright! " I murmured under my breath .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached my mansion and I parked my car in the parking space and looked at Aysha,  she was sleeping like a baby in the car seat , and the attire is just doing nothing but make her uncomfortable! 

Not waking her up , I got out of my car and went to her side , I opened the door carefully not to wake her up and slowly picked her in my arms .

Did you know how I felt ? I felt complete! 

I didn't and I would never regret my decision to marry her , she is my everything , I become impossible for me to breath also without her .

I kicked and closed the door of my car and turned to walk towards the main door of our mansion! 

As usual the mansion is dark , and empty , if I compare earlier days I would have panic attack at this time looking at dark but now I have an Angel with me who will illuminate this dark world of mine .

I waked towards our room , it feels overwhelmed to call it our . I entered and went towards the bed and put Aysha on the bed and cover her with the quilt,  pulling the chair,  I settled myself on it and intertwined our hands together.

I looked at her sleeping without any frowns and tension, the only source of light was the moonlight which was penetrating through the window falling on her face making her look more unreal and beautiful , making my heart skipped it's beat and leaving it restless.

The night was long , and those flying curtains , the moonlight and the beating of two hearts make it more passionate , nothing is needed just her besides me ! Just her ! My Angel !

                  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tadaaaaaa!  Update! 
Thank you for 20K reads ! ❤ 

If you like the chapter then please make sure to tap that star bottom!  😊😊

#thanks
#stayblessed
- Alvia 💞