Shocked!

Aysha's p.o.v

I looked at his hand which he forwarded to me , I smiled and gladly accepted it

" Please sit ! " I requested him , he nodded and took the sit opposite to me

" So ! Tell me about you Aysha! " he said and gave order to the waiter for his coffee,  I looked at him

" Well my name is Aysha Ali and I am a psychologist,  I was born in London but brought up in Huston! " I said all those which were necessary , he looked at me weirdly as if I came from some different planet!

" That's it ?" I asked me surprisingly and chuckled I frowned at him

" yeah ! What else? " I asked him , what else do we have to say ? I thought to myself,  he smiled at me

" I mean no hobby? No likes and dislikes? " he said while sipping his coffee and looking at me , I chuckled and nodded my head

" Oh like that ! " I said like a complete idiot God! Why they need to know everything?

" Okay leave tell me about yourself? " I asked Aahil as I kept my face with the support of my hand and concentrate on him let's see how good he is !

" Well there is nothing much to know about me but , if you wanted to know then fine myself Aahil Afroz well I am 29 years bring and brought up basically in New York..." he continued barbering about himself for at least 25 minutes most specifically like what he does,  what's his hobbies, his dislike,  what he want in his wife , about his friends Urggggh!  How can someone talk so much ? Well it's my fault because I am not at all talkative I love to keep things to myself but I pressure others to say their secrets with me..How ironic !

" Hey ! Are you listening? " Suddenly my chain of thoughts was broken by Aahil's question and obviously he can see it that how bore I was because of him.?

" yeah I am fine I was kinda zoned out !" I said genuinely he looked at me surprisingly and gave me an wired kind of smile..Like those which makes you feel like a creep! , I lift my left eyebrow as a sing of questioning

" No I mean you are the first girl who don't love to speak! I mean girls are mean for their gossips right? " he asked me in a taunted tone , I narrowed my eyes what does he mean !

" Excuse me! We girl have better things to do except gossiping all the time ! But here in this situation you being a complete chatterbox! " I said rolling my eyes in annoyance..why always me ? 

" Fisty aren't we ?" He asked me tilting his head and plastering a smrik...But trust me he is not at all looking like Hussain, when he smirk it holds a power to make me crimson! But Alas !

" well I guess I have to go now as I have appointments lined up , so nice to meet you Mr. Afroz " I said standing up from my seat and he also did the same much of my likeness..I don't want to talk with him now! I thought mentally I forwarded my hand for shake and he smiled and respond it by taking out his hand .

" it's nice to meet you too Miss Aysha! " he said and frowned what did he said...? Miss Aysha? Only Hussain can call me like that ! Okay I being a little possessive right now !

" Call me Aysha " I said he smiled and nodded and within a second I dashed out of there .

Hussain's P.O.V

Life is a mess! Sometime you feel like a complete burden on this planet but you are too much scared to die ! Yes ! That's my situation well !..ummm..I called Fiza and told her everything what I feel about Aysha , she was furious first obviously and I thanked my stars that she was in other side of the phone unless in place of her phone my head would have been there ! I sigh and checked my phone..Aysha didn't call me today I hope she is fine She must be busy ! I felt bad for what I did with Fiza but that was necessary because I.Love.Aysha ! Emphasised each letter which is deeply encarve into my heart !
Suddenly the door bell rang as I was in my study checking out my mails well there is no time for me to take rest..who told you to be a Billionaire Business man Hussain? I mocked myself and again checked my works and without any notice someone braged into my study room making me jumped from my place like a collage girl after seeing a mouse

" What the Hell man ! " shouts a voice..of Course Aahil!  I looked at him rather scrowl at him

" is that a way Aahil ?" I asked him as I wrapped my arm and held to my chest and that creep smiled cheekily at me

" Oh My God! Hussain you just looked more Handsome! " he exclaimed like a fan girl and move towards me for an immediate huge ! I laughed and hugged him back he is a hell boy ! Man me , waqas and Aahil were the best of friends in college but me and waqas shifted to Huston and he pity boy left alone in New York! 

" Man I missed you so much ! " he said breaking his hug and I smiled he will never change

" I missed you too man !" He said and smiled at me

" Okay Cut all the crap! I wanted to tell you something" he said excitedly

" what ?" I asked him and he smiled sleeplishly,  I lift my one brow and smiled at him

" I mate your Bhabhi !" He said dreamily and left me with a weird expression

" what's her name ?" I asked him in curiosity

" Aysha Ali " he said and I was numb !

               ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Well quick update! 

Will Aahil's confession change their friendship? 

How will Hussain digest this fact ?

Wait for next update!  ;)

P.S :- I have posted a new story " There was something about him! " it will be a Shehryaar Asif Fanfiction!  Everyone who are awaiting for Shehry's story it's for you all Guyzz and I will update that story after I finish "The Billionaire And His Angel!"

#thanks
#stayblessed
- Alvia 💞