Chapter 8

Mateo POV

Cam crashed into the floor and began bleeding out. Three shots, dead in his chest.

Kayla POV

I froze. We all turned to see who shot him.

??? POV

Everyone looked my direction. "You thought I was gonna let him kill my brother?!" I said.

"J.I? We thought you were in prison." Banji said still shocked.

"Fuck prison." I said helping my brother up.

"So yall wanna stay here until the cops come and get caught or dip?" Mateo said sarcastically.

"Shitttttt," everyone said getting up and heading to the door.

Banji POV

Basically J.I. is Nova's younger brother. Back when Cam and Nova were cool, J.I. wanted to be in the gang. Nova wouldn't let him because he didn't want him getting hurt. So to prove to Nova he could handle it, J.I. murdered someone. He got caught and was sentenced to 15 years in prison when he was only 14. I don't know how the hell he got out because its only been 7 years.

Kayla POV

We all piled into the van and drove to the trap. When we arrived King was there with hella hoes.

(King in mm) 👅👅👅

"J.I.?!" He said just as surprised as we were when he walked in.

"Wassuh bro" J.I. said dapping him up.

"Thought you'd still be locked up." King said.

"Fuck prison," he said again. Then I began to wonder, how did he get out?

"Nova what happened to you?" King said when he walked in.

"Cam tried to scare me but I'm good." He replied holding his stomach.

"Don't look like it to me. Jessica, Lisa go bring me some pain pills." King ordered.

"Yes papi," they replied heading upstairs. I just shook my head. Disgusting women. Soon after the girls came back with a bottle of pills that had no label. Homemade drugs I guess.

A/N POV

Basically, if you don't understand J.I is 21 years old after getting out of prison from a 14 year sentence in 7 years. King is Nova's older brother and he is 26. Nova is 23.

King POV

Nova just walked in looking like he just got his ass whooped, which he doesn't do that so imma let him explain what happened. He popped the pills then sat down.

"Can you explain to me how the fuck Cam tried to scare you," I semi-yelled.

"When I was collecting my money from the orders he got some of his people to kidnap me. Brought me to a place I coulda walked to by myself and tied me up. He said he was gonna shoot me and shit like that," he said laughing a little.

"Why Cam always trying to act hard when he know he a bitch," I replied laughing too.

"He ain't gone be acting no more." J.I mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"J.I shot him." Nova replied.

"Nigga!" I yelled at J.I.

"He was finna shoot Nova in his head! I'm not just gonna stand by and let it happen!" He yelled back.

"Mannnnnn!" I sighed. "I'll be back." I said putting on a shirt and heading to where Cam was.