1

The thing about me and Tyler is, we depend on each other for everything. We talk about the same things, we have the same goals, the same unending fears.

One time, someone asked Tyler how he felt after a show, and I answered for him. And for god's sake, he agreed with me. On his own feelings.

You can't be that attached to someone without eventually growing into them, swirling into their life and intertwining all you have with all of them. It's not long before you start to make the same faces and say the same little things and eat the same foods. It's not long until you share your other earbud without even thinking about it, and singing the words to the song you don't even know.

His name is on my knee, and I take that as a brand. A label. I am Tyler's, and he is mine. There is no other way of saying it or going about it.

Honestly, at first I loved it. I loved being able to look down and see his happy little handwriting on my thigh. It reminded me that I had a best friend.

But then I started to get tired. So exhausted. And it was like the sleepiness drugged me. I wasn't tired on the outside, but I was dead asleep on the inside,

The tour can do that to you. It can suck your life out of your eyeballs until you're just standing there, like a bump on a log.

And then came the fear. The anxiety. The relentless claustrophobia. I started to have nervous tics and I couldn't eat and my hair started thinning. Tyler started acting weird and I just hear voices.

I am terrified.

I'm so tired.

so

so

tired.