ily

There are words in my veins, and goddamn what I haven't did to get them out. The girl just wants to be beautiful? As if. Jesus Christ there is more to life than wanting to be wanted. I'm sorry for my blatant blasphemy. I try and I know you put up with it, and for that I love you. Sitting in silence, writing away. Am I losing my mind? Quite possibly, baby. Nostalgic for things I've never known. Homesick for places I've never been. Let's leave this place. The town or the world? I don't care right now. Great poets cry over their coffee, and try to stare through their vanity mirror into another world. Right? Or do poets even refer to themselves as poets? I know you've been going through your own stuff, but have you noticed? My hunched back, blank stare zoning out, night terrors? No judgement, I'm pretty good at hiding things. I'm a good kid as everyone says, too bad I don't know who I am. Either too loud or too quiet. Used to want someone to save me, there's no such thing. Anyway I can save myself. Don't need anyone to hold my hand and say it'll be ok, because that's my job. You do though, and for that I love you. Even with my weak bones and struggling lungs you can't keep up. Mystery and adventure. I guess you can hold my hand if you need to.
-FlutterflyK