Wow...

Hey my small amount of readers. I'm updating for the first time this year. YAY ME! But that's all thanks to eboneaaa she's the first and only person to ask me to update and for her I'm going to keep updating. I might even finish off my other stories and upload more than 10 chapters. I don't know but anyway here's chapter 8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We’d just finished learning the choreography we were doing to Young Dro- Fuck Dat Bitch. Never thought they’d allow us to dance to this song in a Catholic school but they agreed to it and it's not like they can stop us. It was such a funny routine, but damn was it sexual! Billie-Ann said we were dancing this way to motivate the boys but to also show the opposing team that we mean business and we will be taken seriously. So it included a lot of hip roles, body popping and stunts. I actually enjoyed it. It was entertaining and I couldn’t wait to see Mark’s face when he sees me dance. Not that I like him like that. He just thinks I’m an innocent angel. HAHAHAHA! I can't wait to prove him wrong.

By the time we were finished we were drenched in sweat and gulping down heaps of water and Gatorade. I decided to text Jerome and see if he was still in the park.

‘To: Jerome

Hey, you still at the park?’

I walked over to my bag and picked it up, then my phone vibrated signalling I had a text.

‘To: Maria

Hey ma, yeah we still here. Drop by’

He texted back quick, like he was expecting my text. This caused my heart to skip a beat. Making me think the guy was interested. Paha selling myself dreams. I decided I was not going alone so...

“Anyone feeling to go to the park?!” I shouted across the gym. There were a few yeahs and nahs so in the end there ended up being 6 of us. Myself, Toni, Keisha, Billie, Lady and this girl who’s name I found out was Melissa. The gym’s locker rooms had been locked early today because it was an unannounced practice so instead of changing we decided to go to the park in our dance clothes. It was hella hot outside anyway. I was wearing a sports bra and crop sweats that stops a few centremeters below my knees. My hair still in braids.

Me, Keisha and Toni climbed into Toni’s car whilst Lady and Melissa took Lady’s Mercedes and Billie-Ann took her caddy. It was no more than a five minute drive but no one was walking back to school to go and get their cars.

We pulled up at the park’s parking lot and we got out of the cars. I’d be lying if I said we weren’t dramatic about it. We pulled up one at a time in these expensive cars. We got out in slow motion and walked and laughed in slow motion.... Well that’s how it processed in my mind anyway. We walked up to the court and it was packed. Everyone was out today. The boys weren’t exactly playing at the moment coz I think they were taking a water break. I saw Mark but his back was all I could see. I took the opportunity with open arms. How could I resist. I ran up to him (the only way I’d be able to jump to his height.) and sprung up landed on him with a heavy thud. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his throat. He had grasped my legs on impact and he was rubbing them.

“MARKY!!!!!!” I screamed in his ear.

“I’d know that voice and these thighs anywhere.” He said with a chuckle and I could just picture the smirk he had plastered on his face as Clemence and Jerome laughed at us.I slapped the top of his head and got down. He turned around and gave me a hug. I walked over to Clemence and gave him a small hug then came to Jerome.

“It looks hella packed out here. Why’d you invite me?” I asked in mock disinterest. He laughed a little then took a swig of his Gatorade.

“Because you’re funny. You just lucky I had my phone in my shorts and was able to text you back.” I laughed and he opened his arms for a hug. This is something I was not expecting but I wasn’t out to turn this opportunity down. I hugged him and stayed there coz this boy was not letting me go, but I wasn’t complaining. He opened his arms but still kept one draped over my shoulder. He bent down and whispered in my ear.