What just happened?

I walked in to an empty house which I was more than glad for. I ran up to my room and threw my stuff onto the floor by my desk. I skipped into my closet to fiind something to wear. I found my black dress. I had a lace neck line and came up to about mid-thigh. It seriously emphasized the medium size of my boobs. and showed my shape. I pulled out my only pair of LV red bottoms, which I have never worn but it seemed like the type of occasion. I hope Jerome likes what I'm wearing. This is only to please him.

About 20 minutes later, I was bathed and back in my bedroom with my towel wrapped around my body, smelling fresh and looking freshly shaven (everywhere). I put on my interesting red and black lace underwear. I wasn't planning on doing anything but anything could happen. Especially if I get drunk. I might end up taking off my dress or some random shit like that. I get crazy sometimes. I walked over to my dresser to do my hair. I decide to straighten my hair with a side parting. I put on a little mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick. When I was done I pulled my dress up my legs and zipped it up. I relotioned my legs and ruffled my hair a little. It was only 8:10 so I sat on my bed, switching on my Tv to watch me some spongebob.

I was casually watching my programme when I heard a car horn beeping from outside. I ran over to my dresser and pulled on my shoes and picked up a small bag and my black leather jacket, not forgetting my lip stick, gloss, phone, change of underwear (in case of any emergencies). I switched off my tv and ran as fast as I possibly could in these heels down the stairs. I left a note on the counter for my brother so he wouldn't get worried and Toni's number just in case he couldn't get through to me. I left my house and strutted up to Toni who was drinking some Malibu out of the bottle. Drunk already. She looked too hot. She was wearing this beautiful white dress that showed of her boobs and her bum. It went mid thigh on her with her average height frame. Her  hair was in a simple ponytail but it made her look twice as beautiful. She wore a black pair of gucci heel that I couldn't find anywhere in my size. I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. I drove for our safety and I obviously had to use a sat nav because I'd never been to Jerome's house.

When we got to his house you could tell it was popping. You could practically hear the music from down the street. We parked on his driveway and exited the car.

"Rii rii" Toni slurred my name as I walked around the car to her.

"Sup"

"If you need me I'm gonna be on the dancefloor with Dame or.... maybe in one of the bedrooms, i dunno, look for me." She gave me a cheeky wink before she skipped into the house.

The house was huge, probably one of the biggest in the neighbourhood. There were people scattered all over the front lawn doing all kinds of... stuff? i dunno but it didn't look sanitary.

I walked into the house and immediately felt the the body heat. It was like a smack in the face. I found the kitchen where all the alcohol was stocked on top of the bar or in coolers. I picked up the coconut flavoured Malibu and added some mango juice then I felt a bit adventurous and had a glass of vodka. It tasted disgusting but it gave me a buzzing feeling. I picked up a beer from the cooler and headed to the dancefloor. Wiz Khalifa- Black and yellow was playing and I started brukking out on my one and onlies. I was dancing for about 2 hours straight. At some point I was dancing with Keisha, then Billy-Ann and then Mark but Lady him away after 10 minutes. I danced with Andy, Damion and Toni, Christopher (Toni's brother) and Clemence. I genuinely felt wasted by this point. I hadn't dropped yet even in these heels and I was hella hungry.

I walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge looking for some food but there were only drinks inside. This made me want to cry.

"It's rude to go through people's things you know" I whipped my head around to see who was talking and whether they were talking to me. I must have turned too fast because the world started spinning. I stumbled a little bit but grabbed hold of the fridge door. I giggled and looked up at the stranger.