This prick

I woke up to my alram blaring Drunk in Love! THAT'S MY JAM!!!! I swear I was dancing in my sleep. I reached over to my dresser to stop the noise. It was too early in the morning for a jam session.

"Hello?" I tried to say. I'm not even confident if any sound came from my mouth. My throat was too dry.

"Bitch! Where are you?" Toni's voice was loud! She could have made me deaf.

"I'm at home, why?" I got up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the tap while I waited for Toni to stop talking to the people she was with and actually pay attention to the person she called... ME!

"What-What! Why are you still at home?! You missed first hour!"

"WHAT?! Why didn't you come get me like usual!?" I started running around my room getting my uniform ready and stuff.

"I was going to but Jerome told me he was gonna pick you up so I assumed you hit it off quite well last night when you two rode off into the darkness..." I stopped listening by this point. That little dickfaced PRICK! I can't believe he did that. He actually did that. Omygosh! I was genuinely shocked. That mother fucker stooped low. I don't usually fight but today I'm gonna knock someone out. I hung up without saying bye and got ready.

When I was done I ran into my brother's room. I jumped on his bed and started jumping above him making him bounce up and down on the bed. I needed a ride to school. Walking would take too long.

"Go away!" He rolled over and knocked my leg making me tumble off the bed. I landed face first. It was a painful fall but I didn't have time to cry. I was late for school. I heard Lamar start laughing. Why do I always end up in this position. Does nobody rate me?

"Can you hurry up and take me to school please?"

"Why should I do that?" He asked as he got out of his bed. See. I only have to ask once for my brother to do anything for me. He started putting on his clothes and shit so I began to walk out.

"Because I'm your baby sister and you love me. I'll be in the kitchen."

I was waiting for about 5 minutes then my brother dropped me to school. I was so late. It must have been lunch now. I had to go to the side entrance to sign in. I mean that's how late I was. I was going to kill him. I was gonna jack him up. I was basically gonna go to prison today.

I looked an absolute state today. My uniform was fine but that was the only good thing about today. My hair was a bushy mess I tried to fix it by pinning it to the side but to me it still looked a hot mess. I was wearing odd socks and vans and my old leather jacket. I looked tacky. But today was not a day for people to be messing with me. I walked into the cafeteria and spotted Toni straight away. I walked up to her.

"Wow hun. You look a hot mess! What happened to you?" I sat down next to her and took Damion's chips and started eating them.

"Take a wild guess." I said. My face was screwed up. Everyone was averting my eyes except Toni.

"Nah, I'm bad at guessing. Tell me please." I rolled my eyes at her then threw the almost empty packet of chips at Damion.

"Your cousin is what's wrong with me. That player is UGH!" I looked up and saw him in the quad facing a tree. Oh boy. Time to release some stress. I got up from my seat and stormed out of the cafeteria. I heard Toni and Damion calling me but I was now blind and deaf with rage. I stormed over to him beyond angry. I saw Crystal standing in front of him but nah I didn't care. I pushed him away from her and then shoved him again. He was looking at me like he was going to knock me the f*** out!

"Are you crazy?" He pushed me back.

"As crazy as they come negro! Do you think your little joke was funny?" I mushed his head. He slapped my hand away and full on smirked.

"Yes I do think it was funny. That's why I did it." I was fuming.  He started laughing with the bitch named Crystal.I turned to look at her. Boy was she getting uglier by the second.

"Never thought a hoe would say no." At that moment I switched. I didn't care that this boy was a whole foot taller than me. I just needed to release this anger. I turned on him so quick you'd think I was a looney toon. I raised my fist and sent it slamming into his jaw. It must have been a force and a half because my man's head snapped back and he stumbled too. He looked up like the devil had possessed him. He spat and his saliva was full of blood.

At that moment I finally realised how angry I had gotten because I got SHOOK! The adrenaline was gone and I was now scared for my life. I didn't eactly have time to think because Crystal had wrapped my hair around her hand and she slapped me in my face, scratching my cheek down to my chin. I quickly composed myself and bore the pain as I crashed to the dirty ground bringing Crystal down with me. Her grip lightened on my hair as I rolled over her and came loose. I straddled her and got comfy. I swung for her face and hit her cheek. I thought I was going a bit far so I lightened up a little and decided to pimp slap her instead. I was enjoying myself until I felt her leg come up as she kneed me in the back of my head. I got light headed and fell to the ground. She took the oppurtunity and got on top of me and started pimp slapping me. She hit me beyond hard and my lip busted. I could taste the blood filling my mouth. I reached my hands up and pulled on her weave so her head came down fast and i lifted my head resulting in an amazing head butt. Only problem is it left me light headed as well so we both slightly ended up on the ground. Crystal was pulled up by Jerome and I was pulled up by Damion.

"She's not worth it Crys." He looked at me & screwed up his face.

"Whatever bitch! Just keep away from me!" I pulled myself from Damion's grip and stormed off. Stupid mother fucking TRICK!