A Failed Reunion

Mini's POV

"Mini, please... You have to go." Tyler begged.

My eyes were fixated on his claws though. Whenever it was the full moon, he'd always leave before anything happened but seeing it begin to happen right in front of me... it was not something I was use to.

"Okay, so I may have forgotten one tiny detail..."Marcel chimed in. "I don't keep track of the full moon, jeez."

"Marcel... Get him out of here! I don't want to hurt him, I don't want to hurt anyone!" he raised his voice.

"The only person you'll be hurting is Mini. You won't do anything to Deaton and I." Marcel spoke up.

Then there was Marcel. He was the one who sent Deaton to protect me? He wasn't supernatural too was he? If he is, then what was he exactly. It'd make sense if he was. My whole life was completely vanilla and now around every corner, there is someone or something supernatural in front of me. I had enough of it. I never asked for any of this but here I was, surrounded by creatures.

"Are any of my friends fricking normal?" I shouted in annoyance.

Tyler suddenly lets out a howl like cry, clutching his mouth. I rushed to his side, catching him as he fell onto the ground.

"Tyler, are you okay?!" I held him tightly.

He cries out in pain every few seconds but I couldn't figure out which part of him was hurting the most.

"SOMEONE GET HIM OUT!" he growled.

I wasn't going to leave him like this. My heart was physically breaking watching him in so much pain. Is this what he has to go through every full moon? All by himself. He made it seem like it was no big deal but this was clearly the most twisted thing I've seen.

"Mini, come on. I'll take you some place safe." Marcel's hand reached my shoulder.

I immediately brushed him off and stayed by Tyler's side. "I'm not leaving you. I'll stay by your side..." I embraced him even harder then before.

Whimpers came from him, his whole body shaking. He could barely even get any words out to try and get me safe. I didn't care for what he was trying to do though. I was definitely not leaving him, over my dead body.

"Marcel, what do we do?" I winced up at him.

He took a gulp and then nodded at Deaton who gave me one last look before leaving the room. Tyler was getting worse by the second. His skin was burning up and there was nothing any of us could do but just let it happen. He did his best to keep his screaming under control but that's when we heard a snap. I instantly let him go and I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Argggghhhhh!" he wailed.

His whole arm had snapped, his elbow was in the opposite direction it was suppose to be in. I stood there shocked by what was in front of me. He yelled in pain again as his arm then cracked back into place. Tears were building up in my eyes. I wanted to make a run for it. I couldn't handle seeing him such pain.

"Mini, you have to go! Don't be an imbecile about this. You know what'll happen if you stay." Marcel says, clinging his hand around my wrist.

He yanks me, forcing me to face him away from the torturous sight.

"I can't leave him! Look at him!

"Yes you can! He wants you alive, not shredded up in tiny pieces!" he argued back.

I choked on my tears as the sound of Tyler's bones were breaking, loud and clear. Cries of torture in the background as well.

"He's in safe hands. I got him, okay? I got him." Marcel tried reassuring me, cupping my cheek while keeping me from watching the pain Tyler was in.