Wolves an demons

She ran, stumbling beneath her feet. The cold air piercing her lungs. It was hard to see where she was going, but she had to get out of there.

Gun shots echoed from behind her as she dove down under a log. Her bright golden eyes wide of fear as she slipped farther under the log.

"DON'T TRY TO MAKE THIS DIFFICULT DEMON!" the guards shouted to the forest. Their angry voices drew closer in the darkness.

She slowly crawled away, looking back to see where they were.

It was silent all of a sudden.

Her breath became shallow an she stopped.

She whimpered at the silence. At the darkness. At the fear that surrounded her.

Standing up she looked around, noticing the laboratory where she escaped. She gave a faint smile an wiped tears from her face.

"Oh, there you are you little brat!" a large figure came up an seized her. Guards all around her now.

His cold, metal hands squeezed her arms an lifted her up. She snarled, revealing her fangs an started thrashing around. Loud threatening shrieks and growls came from her throat as she glared at the soldiers.

As the guard dropped her, she then shifted into a wolf.

Ears drawn back, lips pulled back into a snarl, head down. She launched at the guard that held her an bit down under his armor, shaking the flesh away. the man yelled in pain as blood streamed out of the leg. In horror, the others yanked the bloodied demon away from their captain.

Thrashing towards the others, they managed to jab a needle to her side.

Slowly, she shifted back into a human. blood covering the little girls dress an face. She could not move her body. She began to cry as the darkness closed in on her again.