Chapter 19

The male walked out of the trees and into the clearing, observing the old building.

"I don't feel anyone, it's probably just some kids playing it there. Jaddock, lets just head back." a young girl held onto his arm, trying to pull him away.

"It was faint, but I felt it. Maddie, stay here with Night and wait for me." he told her, drawing his sword.

She huffed then walked back to the tree where the little girl was.

==========================

Soul managed to kick one of them away, spitting blood on him as he fell.

"Oh why you little-" he snapped, pushing himself off the ground.

"Sir, someone has breached the laboratory!" one of the men yelled.

The main man grumbled the sent multiple men off. Looking back to the three, he snickered "having another came to rescue you hmm?"

Soul growled "I don't know what you're talking about"

He glared at her, looked to Veezee, then back at Soul.

=========================

Taking out another guard with a fire spell, he continued down the hall, leading to a large door way. Jaddock grumbled and tried to open it. The metal door was sturdy and cold.

He stepped back and held his hands out, a white light forming around them and the door handle.

"Alvo lumini ofurus" he muttered.

The door swung open, light filling the dark room. Twenty or so men stared back to him.