Chapter 25

Aryas large golden body dominated the sky, her large wings clearing the soft clouds away. Soul yelped an held on, barring her fangs at Wildfire and the smaller dragon playfully.

"Come get us!" Wildfire howled as Jaddock darted up, flying higher into the clouds.

Soul hiked Arya as the dragon started soaring, the grey clouds surrounding them. suddenly a bolt of fire came from the side, reflecting off Aryas scales.

Arya roared an turned her head, opening her mouth and with ease; engulfing the next ball of fire. Soul snarled with cheer, shouting back to wildfire "stop hiding scaredy cat!"

Jaddock flew up behind them, landing on Aryas back. He shifted back an Wildfire made him collapse, the smaller wolf grinning as she sat on him.

Arya leveled out an spread her wings out, allowing them to be able to stand instead of hanging on. They soared above the clouds, the sun slowly disappearing under the horizon.

Jaddock had managed to topple Wildfire off, laughing "I can breathe!"
Wilds turned wolf an pretended she was going to lay on him again before he jumped up.

"Ok Arya, let's head back" Soul called out to the large dragon.

Dipping its golden spiked head, she started lowering to the ground.