Chapeter 7

Soul stuffed her face to his neck, resting in his arms. Jaydon's heart rate went up an she laughed.

Looking back up, she noticed Warren was gone.

"Are you ok?" Jaydon asked as he began to lower them to the ground.

"Yea, I- umm don't really like heights... don't laugh!!" she growled and stiffened as she looked down. "And don't try to do anything stupid.." Soul whispered to him as he began to smirk.

When his feet landed on the ground, Soul jumped down and looked around the forest.

"Where are we?" Jaydon glanced to her and back to the woods.

Soul shrugged and began walking.

"I dunno, but let's head over here... wherever this is."

Jaydon muffled a laugh an walked beside her.

For a while, they walked around the forest, the trees rustling in the wind. Patches of sunlight patterned the ground under them. Soul raised her face to the sky an stopped.

"Is everything ok?" Jaydon asked as her turned to her.

Soul looked back to him then sat down "I'm tired, the sun is setting, an I think we are lost"

"Yeah, do you want to set up a camp for the night?"

"Eeh, sure. I can go collect sticks for a fire" Soul replied as she slowly rolled over.

"yes, as soon as you get up"

Soul giggled at him as her hair covered her face. Soul's tail swished around the air, feathering in his face.

Jaydon playfully pushed the tail away and Soul started poking his side. "Are you ticklish?" Soul smiled up to him, revealing her sharp canines.

"Pfft, no" he said, trying to sound confident.

Soul smirked then launched up, tackling him to the ground. He struggled under her then started laughing as she began to poke his sides. Jaydon pretended to bite her arm and tried to get up.

"C'mon!! G-Get ooooooff!!! Ha-Haahah!! Soul!!!" Jaydon laughed as she pinned him down.

Soul stopped and sat on his stomach, holding his arms down. Her hair falling over his face.

"Are you giving in??" Soul chimed as a playful growl came up.

The vampire narrowed his eyes and smiled back "Nah"

Suddenly Jaydon reached up and pressed his lips on hers. She kissed him back, the slight taste of his own blood still on his lips from the fight stuck to her. He slowly pulled back and relaxed under her grasp.

Soul's eyes widened as a light blush came over her. She stared at him, his eyes gleaming in the light from above them. The soft, black hair that was messily cut to cover one eye, spread around his head, showing all of his face.

"What was that for?" Soul growled, he voice cracked of embarrassment. He smiled and looked up past her to the sky. shrugging, her replied "I dunno"

Soul rolled off of him and laid there, looking up to the sky.