Four

'I'm telling you, the chocolate frogs are over here!'

Mercy groaned following her grandmother who insisted to go shopping in Diagon Alley, sometimes Alice acted like a teenager.

Mercy caught up with Alice as she smiled and pointed to the bin over flowing with Chocolate Frogs. Mercy nodded, grabbing two and adding them to her trolley she left her grandmother to roam around on her own. Walking down isles she picked out different assortments of candy.

'Mercy! Honey, where are you?'

Mercy groaned looking for her loud grandmother, hunched over three isles behind her was Alice.

'Yes?' asked Mercy

'I found your favourite' she smiled handing her a box

'Berty Botts every flavour beans?'

Alice nodded eagerly

'These are disgusting' Mercy laughed 'the last time I had these I was out with Newt'

'Come on, lets go pay'

Mercy followed Alice still holding the box of jelly beans, placing them on the counter with her other goodies. Alice stepped up and shoved Mercy out of the way, insisting she'd pay for this treat.

The wind hit Mercy as she stumbled out of HoneyDukes, her grandmother let out a loud laugh 'you clumsy child!'

'Thanks Gran' Mercy mumbled regaining her balance

'Now, that you get from your mother'

Mercy straighten out her coat before following  Alice down the busy street, they walked by many new businesses before running into her.

'Why don't we get you a wand?'

'I've already got a wand' Mercy said taking her wand out of her coat pocket

'You never use magic' she heard her whisper before hobbling off

Mercy watched as people pushed by, many lonely mothers walked by holding their child's hands as did fathers. Mercy tripped once more before noticing her grandmother was far ahead of her, she ran after her as she entered a store Mercy had never been in.

She walked into a pet store, owls, cats, toads, rats, snakes and even bats were surrounding them.

'We should get you a pet' Alice spoke

'No, I won't be able to take care of it'

'Yes you will, when you were younger you wanted a cat' she said walking off

'I don't need a cat'

Alice ignored her granddaughter as she walked deeper into the store, Mercy huffed chasing after her again. Mercy approached her slowly as she whipped around holding a black and white kitten 'look at it!' Alice exclaimed moving it closer to Mercy's face. Mercy grinned staring at the little kitten, she gently took it and held it in her arms.