DC » vale isley.

name: valerian "vale" isley

alias(es): devil's ivy, poison ivy (eventually.)
gender: who knows. everyone's pretty sure devil's ivy is male. vale identifies as genderfluid. goes by she/her or they/them (and sometimes he/him, honestly doesn't care) most of the time.
age: 15 / 16-ish.
height: 4'10".
eye color: brown-hazel-something.
hair color: brown-red.
date of birth: march 21st.
orientation: demi-emsexual / demi-emromantic (likes guys.)
abilities / powers: chlorokinetic (can control plants, like mom.)
family: pamela isley/poison ivy (mom), gloriosa "glory" isley/poison blossom.
faceclaim: rowan blanchard.

backstory:
valerian isley was born in gotham, the child of posion ivy and an unknown father. due to pamela constantly being put in arkham, vale grew up basically being raised by harley, selina, or her older sister, glory. vale was forced to grow up... and to grow up quickly.
by age seven, her chlorokinesis had started developing. quickly it became apparent that it was far more powerful than poison ivy's - more powerful to the point that it was dangerous. if she used it, she'd injure herself. but if she didn't use it, the power would drive itself inward and harm her. it was dangerous, and practically uncontrollable.
when vale was eight, glory - age twelve - started moonlighting as a criminal in an attempt to make sure they had money. the first time glory got caught, the police officer ended up letting her go, thinking that since she was a kid, she couldn't do anyone any harm.
when vale was twelve, though, she decided to join in. the other children of villains were starting to carve their own paths, become bad guys or anti heroes, or escape from that life (like elodie.) at first, she didn't have a name for herself - she was just a little girl wearing a green outfit and a hoodie to cover her face.
then came the incident.
during an attempt to steal a priceless painting, vale was caught by another thief. she didn't make it out of the building herself anymore, but refused to tell anyone what had transpired. instead, devil's ivy was born - due to vale's slight figure and lack of curves and short hair, nobody could tell that devil's ivy was, in fact, valerian isley. nobody needed to know... and vale wasn't going to tell them that she was stealing paintings, shoplifting, and breaking into banks for a bit of spare change.

other details:
- vale is autistic. she also has ocd and anxiety (the latter stemming from a childhood incident.)
- her chlorokinesis is more powerful than her mother's... not that she really uses it, since it seriously injures her by using it. and attempting to not use it injures her, too. she can't exactly control her powers.
- actually needs glasses. half of the time forgets to wear them.
- if vale wasn't poison ivy's child, she'd probably become a painter.
- actually isn't the best at painting, but does it anyways. she keeps getting better, though.
- has a youtube channel. she has good make up tips. and cooking tips. and also does speed paints. she doesn't have very many followers, though.
- can't spell to save her life, but what else is spellchecker for?
- is sometimes referred to as 'daisy' by her sister. acts like she hates it. she really likes it, though.

vale currently is not in any fics.