~*Meeting Your Roommates*~

You walked at the door of the dorm. And knocked. And opened by a short skeleton.

"HEYA HUMAN!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" The short skeleton asked. Smiling at you.

"Uh... I'm the new exchange student? They told me I'm going to be staying here at this dorm?" You said. You shouldered your overly heavy back-pack and shifted your two duffel bags.

"OH! COME ON IN!" The short skeleton said, opening the door behind him wider. "MY NAME'S SANS!! I'M FROM UNDERSWAP!! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BLUEBERRY OR BLUE FOR SHORT!"

"Hey Blue! Who are you talking to?" Someone yelled from the inside.

"THE NEW EXCHANGE STUDENT'S GOING TO BE STAYING HERE!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!" Blueberry exclaimed excitedly. He suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you in there.

"Uh..." You were... baffled? Weren't you suppose to be in a dorm full of girls? Not...uh...guys?

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME HUMAN?" Blueberry asked.

"Uh... My name's... (Y/N)?" You say. You were a bit sore from carrying your heavy bags. Okay, you were really sore. Blueberry noticed.

"YOU CAN PUT YOUR LUGGAGE DOWN ON THE FLOOR IF YOU WANT HUMAN!! YOU LOOK REALLY SORE!!" Blueberry chirped. You dropped your bags immediately after he said that.

"Thanks... I guess." You sighed in relief. Then you felt a presence behind you. Before anyone could say anything. You turned quickly and slammed whoever was behind you into the wall. Pinning them.

Everyone else stopped doing what they were doing and looked at you.

You realized it was another one of those skeletons. It had sharp teeth and gold tooth. It had a crack in it's skull. You let go quickly.

"S-sorry." You apologized. "I... It was my training and self-defense instinct."

You backed away a bit. You felt ashamed. This always happened. You looked at the floor then at the guy who you just pinned on the wall.

Do you remember what happened to a guy you bumped into 30 minutes ago? Actually, you didn't bumped into him. You flipped him. Yep. You. You flipped a random guy who just accidentally bumped their hands into yours.

"Whoa, a fiesty one. I think I'm gonna like this gal." The guy who you pinned said as he rubbed his chin. You immediately regretted apologizing. Your expression turned cold. And you just face-palmed.

"I regret apologizing to you." You say, crossing your arms.

"Hey, Blue, you forgot to introduce us to her." Another skeleton said.

"WHERE ARE MY MANNERS?! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, APOLOGIZE!" Blueberry said as he dragged you in a living-room like space.

"Heya boner." Another one of skeleton said. He had a purple sweater. You looked confused.

"What're you-?" It suddenly hit you like bricks. Your face erupted in a red blushing mess. "OH MY FREAKING GOSH. SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH YOU SON OF A NUTCRACKER."

Everyone face-palmed but the guy who said 'Boner'. He, he was chuckling.

"What? What did I say?" The guy chuckled.

"Lust. Stop being a pervert. She might report you to the principal. Or worse. The guidance counselor. Plus, SHE'S A GIRL. Show some respect Lust." Another said. This guy had a blue hoodie. He turned to you. "Sorry about him. He was born a pervert. I'm from Dancetale. Call me Dancetale Sans. Or Dance for short. Don't worry about other perverts. They're not as bad as him. But you can never be too careful."